tuner lug nut recommendation?

Rally Ninja

:
MSP
Does anyone make lug nuts for aftermarket rims that just use the standard
mm sockets without having to use those annoying keys?

I've got 3 sets of wheels I put on and off a lot and having to use the keys for the lugs and another for the locking one is very time consuming and annoying.

Any recommendation on a set would be appreciated.

i had to get the tuner lugs when i got my konigs but they worked on my stock mp3 rims too so why not just use the tuners for all your rims instead of switching lugs

why do you run a locking one with the tuners? they're already pretty theft proof

I believe the problem isn't with the lugs -- it's with the aftermarket wheels themselves. You have to use the tuner lugs because the holes of the wheels where the lugs sit are more slender -- which means you need skinner lugs to fit in the slender holes of the wheels. And that in turn means you can't use the standard socket to get off the lugs, because the holes in the wheels are too small for the standard socket to fit in. So voila, you need that lug key. Y'know?

So unless you go out and look for wheels that you KNOW won't require tuner lugs, there isn't much you can do.

why do you run a locking one with the tuners? they're already pretty theft proof
The keys for tuner lugs are all actually rather similar to one another. And depending on where you live .. better safe than sorry if you want your wheels on your car when you wake up in the morning!

just a random thinking, Does ARP make LUG NUTS ??? thy do a superb job on the studs so why not Lug Nuts as well being that they can resist xxx,xxx psi pressure/stress ???

What you think , call them up or look it up i guess.

I still love my rays... but you're right, they are a pain to mess with.

l_88b22f55d6d2679c9702aa820c4f4a55.jpg

but they look sooooo purdy!

Back