ti grey MSP partout. clean low mile car with lots of aftermarket goodies

Its all gone. I have the taillights and the trunk cargo net with 3 of 4 tabs. thats all thats left of it. Carcas was hauled off for scrap this past weekend. Thanks to all those that bought parts from me. there are parts of this MSP from east coast to west and from canada to puerto rico.

Last edited:
Bump for a great seller. My stuff arrived well packaged, and was all in great shape. And even some bonus stuff .... Thanks...

parts list updated. getting down to the bones of the car now. but there is still a few things left to sell. Like the gauges, center console, headlights, taillights, and body parts, a couple wheels, AWR rear motor mount, sway bars (suprised a regular protege owner hasn't jumped on these).

hey what about rear suspension parts, im looking for the driver side and passenger side rear knuckles.. 5 lug if theres a difference i dont think there is but not sure. and the rear cross member. also looking for the passenger side front fender with sidemarker. please pm me

WB02 comes complete, sorry.

Links and sways are still available.

Coilovers are sold.

rear hubs are sold too.

Bought the front/rear bumpers and sideskirts from this guy. Was shipped out promptly and well packaged, arrived in great condition and a good price too. Awesome seller.

happen to have this?

IMAG0591.jpg

it look at the white plastic pivot point of the shifter. there is a top piece that keeps you from being able to pull the shifter upward, hopefully you can see what im talking about. small piece. above the white plastic and below the snap ring, that is missing in this picture

yep only thing missing from the shifter so far is the knob. shoot me an offer in a PM.

Back