ti grey MSP partout. clean low mile car with lots of aftermarket goodies

Its all gone. I have the taillights and the trunk cargo net with 3 of 4 tabs. thats all thats left of it. Carcas was hauled off for scrap this past weekend. Thanks to all those that bought parts from me. there are parts of this MSP from east coast to west and from canada to puerto rico.

Last edited:
Do you have the bracket that bolts to the top of the trans, and goes to the driver's side mtx-top-mount?

updated. getting ready to haul the carcas off. it now would probably be easier to list whats left. doors, headlights, taillights, sway bars and links (AWR & RB), center console, trunk trim and cargo net, dash peices. thats about it. LMK if you need anything.

would you still happen to have the purge canister? back right side of fire wall round black can with vac lines connecting to the top?

stereo pocket = yes and Ill check on the bracket thing.
purge canister = not sure. but pretty sure if it was there it still is since I havn't pulled anything like that., Ill check.
dash and cargo net = I'll reply shortly
stut bar mounts = yes I do

Saw someone ask about steering wheel, never saw reply, supposing it's gone this late in the partout. PM if not? Don't care about airbag if P5 one fits

stereo pocket = yes still not sure what additional bracket, didn't see anything obvious.
purge canister = looked. I guess not, didn't see one.
stut bar mounts = yes I do. PM me an offer.

it will go with the rear sway bar setup which is already claimed. sale pending with deposit made. sorry.

Looking for the exterior black plastic trim that goes at the base of the windows for all four doors. Don't know if you're willing to separate those from the door itself

Back