ti grey MSP partout. clean low mile car with lots of aftermarket goodies

Its all gone. I have the taillights and the trunk cargo net with 3 of 4 tabs. thats all thats left of it. Carcas was hauled off for scrap this past weekend. Thanks to all those that bought parts from me. there are parts of this MSP from east coast to west and from canada to puerto rico.

Last edited:

EDIT:

I'd like to know about the following:
* Brakepads
* Spoiler (rear)
* WRX injectors
* CAI
* Straight Waterneck
* Radiator hoses (aftermarket)
* Hardpipe to the throttlebody
* Shift Knob

Last edited:
I can tell I need to get a price list up real soon. Ill do that and answer PM's ASAP. thanks for all the interest so far.

Also I would prefer (for the buyer mostly) to sell as much of the turbo parts together. they are made to work together. for instance, the intake is modified for the turbo, the lower radiator hose pipe is modified to clear the DP, there is a slimline fan to clear the turbo, the DP is V band, so a V band is welded on the exhaust coupling, etc. So i'll package price that and if no takers I can sell individual.

Last edited:
WOW, lots of PMs and inquiries. its a busy day at work. I am gonna do my best to get pricing up and reply to everyones PM's tonight.

parts list with pricing updated in original post. hopefully that answers a lot of questions. let me know if it doesnt.

are prices with or without shipping?

EDIT: Do you have an awr passenger mount? Also oil lines should work even if my turbo setup is not oem right? if so ill take those right now paypal ready.

Last edited:
WO shipping. but they are OBO lets put it that way.

just have AWR front and rear.

oil lines "should" work, but no gaurantee.

Back