THMotorsports BBQ 09/11/09

lucaspl88

:
2004 mazda 3 2.3 hatch MTX
THMotorsports is throwing a BBQ at their location.. starts @ 7 P.M. Just want to let you guys know.Last bbq was great, a lot of ppl showed up.
BBQ = beer/burgers/hotdogs and of course CARS, plenty of them.
Whoever can make it would be greatly appreciated.
Party should be good till 10 or so..
depends on how many ppl will show. Its a great weather outside, should be good!!!

Address;
THMotorsports Inc.
2095 Johns Ct.
Glenview, IL 60025

yea sounds good.. i know anna will be stoppin by th to say hi.. so we will see how thats gonna turn out

sarcasm is a good thing lol.... btw it was nice to c u man.. for like 10 minutes hahaha :) on tuesday

This is the second THMotorsports meet that we found out about like... 20 minutes before it happened. I would have liked to go to this too... their shop is pretty nice and the cars are always sweet.

Oh well. Next time.

This is the second THMotorsports meet that we found out about like... 20 minutes before it happened. I would have liked to go to this too... their shop is pretty nice and the cars are always sweet.

Oh well. Next time.
yea sorry.. Adam just called me to let me know, and their cars are awesome. Touge Factory cars also show up. Super sweet rides, and lots of mazdas, including rx-8's since Adam has one.
Next time Ill make sure he will give me info/details a couple of days ahead

Oh well. Next time.

see ... now, i knew there was a meet i was forgetting to post ... i knew about this a few days ago ... sorry justin.

ha, i didn't realize they were so close to my work ...

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,627
Back