Dyno day 11-21-09

SPEED DEMON

:
08 ms3, 08 cx7, 91 roadster
Turbochargers.com - DYNO DAY & SHOP PARTY: 11-21-2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TURBOCHARGERS.COM DYNO DAY SHOP PARTY
5410 Burr Oak Dr.
Houston, TX 77092
713-681-1111

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21st, 2009
3:00 PM – WHO KNOWS!?!?

Dyno Pulls
DJ Spinnin' Tracks
Killer deals on parts, new and used!
Beer and FREE BBQ!

********PARTY PACKAGES AVAILABLE********

$35 - VIP Package
*3 Dyno Pulls*
*VIP Bracelet*
-FREE Unlimited Beer-
-FREE Unlimited BBQ-

$25 – Dyno Package
*3 Dyno Pulls*

$15 – VIP Bracelet (no dyno pulls)
*FREE Unlimited Beer*
*FREE BBQ*

Come check hang out with the NEW AND IMPROVED Turbochargers.com crew and see some killer rides and enjoy some great refreshments and music while you're at it!!

There will be 3 $50 Gift Certificates awarded to the following dyno participants:
1. Highest Overall Horsepower
2. Highest Horsepower Per Liter
3. Lowest Horsepower

We're also going to be selling T-Shirts for $10 each while supplies last. DJ and beer will not be available until later in the evening (8:00 PM). We're starting early to get all the cars in, but the real party starts at night!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!!!

P.S. OUR DYNO FANS WILL BE FULLY FUNCTIONAL THIS TIME

Mazda mini meet before from noon till 2 at the Marq-e entertainment center in the garage on the highest floor available.

http://www.marqehouston.com/map-directions.htm

This will give the Houston Mazda community a chance to meet up and get to know one another, place bets (jk), ect. We will then roll out to the event together at 2pm. This gives everyone 2 hours to get there. I hope to see all you O.Gs. and new faces!

Here is the route we will take to the event.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....812349,-95.460892&spn=0.133453,0.219383&z=12

Lets see the whp Houston Mazda enthusiast!!!!!

Last edited:
maybe a little more central than that. you guys want to make beers/lunch out of it? doesn't start until 3. i know dominic's answer to that one.

can you think of anything inside of the loop on i-10 or 45?
Sounds like a plan. I was thinking noonish somewhere central. We can do it old school and meet up at the marqe lot.

your head or head gasket? oh wes you know me so well. but i dont know if i will be able to make this event. i have some other things pending that day.

maybe a little more central than that. you guys want to make beers/lunch out of it? doesn't start until 3. i know dominic's answer to that one.

can you think of anything inside of the loop on i-10 or 45?

Well since there will be tons of beer and food at the event and it's included in the price with the dyno pulls I'm going to wait on the food thing.

I like the Marqe location because it's fool proof, you can't miss the place.

If someone wants to roam and get something to eat/drink they can do so.

Plus the location isn't to far from the dyno, all we have to do is jump on 6-10 and get on 290.

If anyone can think of a better spot, I'm all ears.

I'll be meeting y'all there, I've got a hunter's ed class that morning from 11-4, so I'll probably get there around 4:30-5.

Back