CX-5s Flock together

Mazdahawk72

2021 CX-5 Grand Touring with GT Premium Package
:
Wisconsin
As a former SAAB owner, there was an unwritten rule in a few of the forums, the if you saw a SAAB in a parking lot that you were going to park in, you parked next to it. Then documented it and shared on the forum. So, I thought it would be fun to share that here. Preferably, it will be your CX-5 and another CX-5. But it could be your CX-5 and any Mazda. I will start with 2.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1799.jpeg
    IMG_1799.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Lol, anytime I see a Mazda on the one lane county roads here (Particularly the CX-5's,) we often give each other brief nods of approval as we pass by.

Reminds me of the old days when BMW owners would flash their headlights when passing each other.

My previous CX-5 (2020) was soul red. One time I was parked in a mall lot, sitting in the car. A red 1st-gen CX-5 parked beside me and the owner came up to me and complemented the soul red. This was one of a handful of soul red complements during the short time I owned it.

Reminds me of the old days when BMW owners would flash their headlights when passing each other.
Around '05 when 2nd gen Prius got popular.. Drivers waved their hands to one another on the road.

:) Barn doors… now you have me thinking about my GX 460 (LC Prado) rear door… they call that a barn door as well

IMG_2280.jpeg

Back