The 2nd MS6 Build-a-Beast in the country!!!

thats what jordan said and thats very reassuring.

you're welcome
they made the housing for my car due to hitting 5.0v MAF at 6100rpm
my car cut on the dyno due to exceeding the maf sensor
the car wont make more than 386awhp (@20psi)simply because the maf sensor is maxed out. my max hp is at 6100rpm which means the car is still producing power up the cut.
the maf ecu tables have been recalibrated to work with the larger diameter maf housing. this will allow the use of the oem sensor but will require an ecu flash
any further AFR tweaking beyond the flash will be accomplished via the standback

do you want to know about the 3.5bar map sensor too?

lots of good stuff coming up

Last edited:
skyline and whooosh did you guys powder coat those valve covers or are they aftermarket?

the blue candy metallic powder coating on my valve cover was done by Bonehead Performance in PA
I have tons more being powder coated by cp-e now....
promise you will really like the engine bay after my build

the blue candy metallic powder coating on my valve cover was done by Bonehead Performance in PA
I have tons more being powder coated by cp-e now....
promise you will really like the engine bay after my build

awesome man your build is very encouraging. I think I may have to come down to PA and shoot the s*** with ya and pick your brain on what I should do with my car. I am very unhappy with the cobb accessport. It makes my car run like crap... I am wishing I went the cp-e route... But this spring I think I am gonna do bigger turbo, FMIC, HDFP, DP, HKS Ignition and also ditch the AP and look into SB tuning options in the Boston area...

Back