Submit a Product Idea

We have the exhaust built in batches so we have an equal number of mid sections and muffler sections. The only piece we have separate is the race pipes which in theory could be used with a stock exhaust if you like welding. I checked the shelf to see if there was any chance we had a unequal amount of the pieces and we do not.

-Derrick

LCA roll center adjuster/extended ball joint please! I know at least a couple track-happy Mazda3's that could use a little suspension geometry help.

We have the exhaust built in batches so we have an equal number of mid sections and muffler sections. The only piece we have separate is the race pipes which in theory could be used with a stock exhaust if you like welding. I checked the shelf to see if there was any chance we had a unequal amount of the pieces and we do not.

-Derrick

This makes me unhappy :( lol but thanks anyways. Guess I may have to make arrangements to by the full CS exhaust for the 2 and then switch mufflers with someone.

Anyone willing to do that? lol

LCA roll center adjuster/extended ball joint please! I know at least a couple track-happy Mazda3's that could use a little suspension geometry help.

That is a good idea, I passed it to our engineer.

-Derrick

Thanks Derrick, if you guys want any input as to how it should be done I've got a bucket list of proposals for you.

Short shifter for the skyactiv 6speed.

Front lip for the 2012+ bumpers

LED DRL for the 2012+ bumpers

mazda2 turbo or supercharger is way overdue... knight motorsports in japan used rotrex/kraftwerks superchargers.. can you guys get with them and come up with a bolt on kit? not sure about the tune afterwords though.. just keeping the dream alive!!

+1 on a front lip for the 2012+ Mazda3's. Perhaps any ideas for aero for the 3?

Just saw you guys came out with springs for the 3, that should work great with the Skyactiv. I placed an order and should be getting them installed this week.

On the Skyactiv front, any chance on an axleback for the Skyactiv?

mazda2 turbo or supercharger is way overdue... knight motorsports in japan used rotrex/kraftwerks superchargers.. can you guys get with them and come up with a bolt on kit? not sure about the tune afterwords though.. just keeping the dream alive!!

I think the hold up is the size of the market. We are not sure how well a kit would sell here for the car.

-Derrick

Put it out there.. get some feedback.. take a downpayment.. how many would u need to commit before its worth it?

Fwiw, if there was a forced induction option for the 2, i may just run out a buy one just to do it, lol. While i total give the idea a thumbs up, thats not why i'm here.

Two ideas for the CX-5. One simple, one not so much.
1. How bout smoked LED's for the rear reflectors in the bumper. Like you have for other Mazda's. A 2-step would be cool. So they get brighter when you hit the brakes.
2. Adjustable camber arms. So lowered CX-5's could correct negative camber. I have not looked at the 5's suspension to know if this is even an option so forgive my ignorance if so.

I think the hold up is the size of the market. We are not sure how well a kit would sell here for the car.

-Derrick

If you guys were able to put together a supercharger kit for the Mazda 2 then you could count me in for a purchase.

I think there is definitely an install base for the supercharger. You may not have a lot of people buying them right away but since your supercharger would be the only option for the Mazda 2 in the U.S. more people would gradually buy kits.

I think it's one of those "if you build it they will come" kind of things.

Back