Submit a Product Idea

I'm suggesting this because it's one of my biggest complaints about the new 6 interior... Please create a replacement shift gate trim for the automatic gear selector... That flimsy black plastic thing on there really takes away from the nice luxury feel of the interior. It's floppy, indadequate, and the stupid plastic dust cover underneath gets snagged by the plastic trim occassionally. I'm taking my car to the dealer to correct my issues.

A thicker, nicer plastic would be ok but can we do real metal? CNC laser cut would be slick. Just a thought for a simple product that I would buy. Think about it!

Wider power parts selection for 2010 Mazda3 2.5? Like headers or something to give it a power increase apart from the intake/exhaust you currently offer? A turbo kit would be amazing for it. I'm really trying to do a corksport build with my 3.

Last edited:
A turbo kit is not something we would do sadly. Anyone interested in a turbo Mazda 3 usually buys a Mazdaspeed 3.

Springset for mazda 2 for those that want more spring and less low then the set you have out right now.
250#F and 200#R rates, 1.0" drop front and rear. I'll buy them as soon as they are available. GO!

I've been looking for a Adjustable Rear Camber arm for the 2nd Gen Mazda 6 for some time now... Sway bars for the 2nd Gen is also a good idea:)

Thanks in advance Corksport!

stage 2 or better camshafts for the FS engine since you have fsze spec cams you should 1 up

stage 2 or better camshafts for the FS engine since you have fsze spec cams you should 1 up

I actually have some news going the other direction, when the current batch sells out of the camshafts they will no longer be available.

Sorry

-Derrick

I actually have some news going the other direction, when the current batch sells out of the camshafts they will no longer be available.

Sorry

-Derrick
so you guys are dropping the protege as a whole then? thats just depressing.

How about a rear windshield spoiler for the 2014 Mazda 6...I just looked through your site and there are only LED fog light bulb replacements available for the 2014 6.

supercharger kit (including an intercooler perhaps) for the Mazda 2. and possibly a header catback exhaust system as well for the mazda 2.

How about a rear windshield spoiler for the 2014 Mazda 6...I just looked through your site and there are only LED fog light bulb replacements available for the 2014 6.

We have a lot of products for the 2014 6 in the works. Stay Tuned.

Not sure how to submit a request form, but I'd buy a set of hood struts for the 2014 Mazda 6, and I'm sure other owners will, also.

how about some CF goodies for the protege? fenders, hoods, trunks, window visors, gauge cluster bezels. i know there are still plenty of protege guys that are after these.

Back