Spy Shots: Ford Focus RS

:
10 MS3
It just makes no sense............................

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoID/6061019.001/page/1/country/acf/ford/spy-photos-ford-focus-rs

6061019.001.mini1L.jpg

6061019.001.mini2L.jpg

6061019.001.mini3L.jpg

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Dont be fooled by the looks of this test car. It is not the ordinary Ford Focus ST but the brand new Focus RS. Looking closer at the front end one can see the bigger air intakes and the driver helps drawing the photographers attention by giving him the finger and putting his foot down.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The sound of the 300bhp engine was unmistakable, just like the cars fast acceleration with 4 wheel drive and the rally-like sound of that dump valve while shifting gears. Add some wide fenders, a more aggressive front end styling and you have the Focus RS, a true competitor to the upcoming EVO X. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

thats the euro focus... way way different then the pos we have here in the states... sweet car for sure pretty much a 2 door mazda3 hatch with awd and 300 bhp

This car is what the MS3 should have been. If the car ever comes to the states, the MS3 will get owned.

God I hope FORD does what the people want. They could do what Mazda is doing. Bring 5000 and see what the reaction is. Brand loyalty starts at the bottom.

holy freakin crap that's nice. I was soooo into the Ford Focus ST but 300hp and AWD?!?!? COUNT ME IN!!! Sucks that we have to move away from Ford's home country and continent to buy their nice cars (S-max, euro Focus, new Mondeo, Aspire, etc).

I think I realized why I like it so much. It's styling is much more like the Protege5 than the 3 is. It doesn't look like it needs to go on the atkins diet like the Mazda3 fat hatch does.

good job ford, now let us buy it pretty please?!

Kansei said:
I think I realized why I like it so much. It's styling is much more like the Protege5 than the 3 is. It doesn't look like it needs to go on the atkins diet like the Mazda3 fat hatch does.

good job ford, now let us buy it pretty please?!

You're so right. The regular 3 and MS3 look kinda pudgy. Thats my only knock against them. This focus looks HOT!

well i guess maybe the fact that the steering wheel is on the right side might SLIGHTLY increase the chances of seeing it here?? Stilll doubtful

It has some nice lines, I like it. It is a great improvement over the current focus models. If they hold true to their numbers I may have to look in to getting one

jmv said:
well i guess maybe the fact that the steering wheel is on the right side might SLIGHTLY increase the chances of seeing it here?? Stilll doubtful

nah just means they'll sell it everywhere else. Most of europe isn't weird like great britain lol.

That looks great, will we see it here? Probably not. If Ford wants to gain new customers it NEEDS a halo car like this. Everyone doesn't want a mustang and I'm sure this focus performs at least the same or not better than a mustang gt.

Last edited:
Gaboost said:
That looks great, will we see it here? Probably not. If Ford wants to gain new customers it NEEDS a halo car like this. Everyone doesn't want a mustang and I'm sure this focus performs at least the same or not better than a mustang gt.

probably one of the big reasons they won't bring it here....

Back