RockBlocker BLOWOUT Fogs/Reflectors 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are blowing out our stock of fog light kits and smoked rear reflector kits for the 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan, Hatch and Mazdaspeed.

Fog Light kits come in Clear, Blue, Yellow or Smoked 20%

Slashed to $9.95 from $19.95

Rear Reflector Kits come in Smoked 20% or Dark Smoked 35%
Dark Smoked is almost twice as dark as 20%. You cannot see any red of the light with the 35% during day hours.

Slashed to $12.95 from $22.95

Shipping to Canada is flat rated with US shipments now

PLEASE CLICK to see photos We just launched a HUGE gallery here

To Order

If you have any questions please let us know

RockBlocker

you have to be kidding me, I just ordered the fogs and don't even have them yet, any chance I can get the discount. I promise to take pics of how sweet they look on my black ms3 and post them for you.

how do you ship these things and where do they ship from, I still don't have mine and I ordered a week ago, but they weren't shipped until monday. Is it possible to get a tracking number, they were sent to new brunswick, n.j.

I got mine in the mail today so ignore the last post, but I am not sure if I got the correct version from you. They are for my ms3 but they don't fit perfectly, in fact they are over 1 cm too small. I am not sure if they are supposed to fit perfectly, but the fitment on mine is poor. Otherwise they look awesome on my speed3 and were easy to install. I just wish the template used was more accurate.

As for the I model is it a Sedan or a Hatch, What year is it so we are clear. We have the Sedan and Speed3 kits so if it is one of those you are set

dread said:
I got mine in the mail today so ignore the last post, but I am not sure if I got the correct version from you. They are for my ms3 but they don't fit perfectly, in fact they are over 1 cm too small. I am not sure if they are supposed to fit perfectly, but the fitment on mine is poor. Otherwise they look awesome on my speed3 and were easy to install. I just wish the template used was more accurate.

1cm? is poor fitment? Sorry, but that can be made up in just the installation of the kit. Anything within 1/8 of an inch is acceptable due to how hard you press for the installation. The film is bendable and stretchable. But if you still feel they are a poor fitment then send us pics so we can see if they are acceptable or not to sales@rockblocker.com

Last edited:
RockBlocker said:
1cm? is poor fitment? Sorry, but that can be made up in just the installation of the kit. Anything within 1/8 of an inch is acceptable due to how hard you press for the installation. The film is bendable and stretchable
1 CM is greater than 3/8 inch. That's huge.

Wow, see how long this week has been I am seeing stuff. I thought it said 1mm, but i Know i type 1cm. Anyways. Send us photos. I can tell you though that it wont cover the whole fog if you pull them out for the install and even if they are on the car they will not cover the areas protected by the paint. A lot of these new cars have a bigger fog light but use painted areas to surround it now.

Question...Can these be reapplied? Because I want to order them now, and sometime in the near future I need to get a new fog light, so could I take it off and change it?

I didn't get installation instructions, so I just stuck them on and didn't stretch them. I will try to stretch them tomorrow. You don't notice that they don't cover the whole light when they are on at night, but it seems they aren't the same exact shape as the mazdaspeed 3 foglights. For example the inside upper corner is rounded on the sticker but the speed3 foglight has a 90 degree angle there. Also on the outside edge of the foglight where the foglight makes an accute angle the sticker is not the same shape as the light. Overall, the fitment issue is minor, but I thought they would be a lot closer to the size of the foglight, so I wasn't sure If I was sent the correct sticker. Stretching may help, but because the shape is a bit off I will not be able to cover the entire light. I wil try to get some pics and post them. Other then the fitment, I love the way the color looks on the car. It really adds a nice touch to the car. The fogs project a yellow tinted light at night which looks nice, but is subtle.

Scotty878 said:
Question...Can these be reapplied? Because I want to order them now, and sometime in the near future I need to get a new fog light, so could I take it off and change it?

Im sorry but they cannot be reinstalled on another car.

dread said:
I didn't get installation instructions, so I just stuck them on and didn't stretch them. I will try to stretch them tomorrow. You don't notice that they don't cover the whole light when they are on at night, but it seems they aren't the same exact shape as the mazdaspeed 3 foglights. For example the inside upper corner is rounded on the sticker but the speed3 foglight has a 90 degree angle there. Also on the outside edge of the foglight where the foglight makes an accute angle the sticker is not the same shape as the light. Overall, the fitment issue is minor, but I thought they would be a lot closer to the size of the foglight, so I wasn't sure If I was sent the correct sticker. Stretching may help, but because the shape is a bit off I will not be able to cover the entire light. I wil try to get some pics and post them. Other then the fitment, I love the way the color looks on the car. It really adds a nice touch to the car. The fogs project a yellow tinted light at night which looks nice, but is subtle.

Please send them to us at sales@rockblocker.com so the tech guys can refer them

dread said:

Hmm... my rock blocker doesn't cover my MS3 fogs well, either. I just assumed that was how they came. I, too, love how the yellow film looks. ^_^ I wonder if RB can send me a new pair of films if they have an improved version.

Hikaru9 said:
Hmm... my rock blocker doesn't cover my MS3 fogs well, either. I just assumed that was how they came. I, too, love how the yellow film looks. ^_^ I wonder if RB can send me a new pair of films if they have an improved version.

Mine are the same way. They are considerably smaller than the actual light. It's not noticable when they are installed. I got them to keep from cracking my fog lights vs. actual looks. They seem to be doing a good job as my hood looks like it was shot with a .410 loaded with quail shot and my lens are crack free.

if your name is F. Quizon...shoot me a PM. For some reason, I was emailed your receipt for a purchase with rock blocker. Give me your address and I will email you what you should have gotten.

*edit* nevermind, just got me a set of fogs for the pro5 for $12.95! (rofl)

Last edited:
I got a quick question. I notice on the 2004 - 2006 light protection kit for the HB is 49.95 but the 2007 HB kit is $19.95. Aren't both headlight housing the same size? and why the difference in price which is close to $30?

U might want to look again. I think you were misreading something. Headlights kits are 49.95, fog lights are 19.95 regular priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back