RockBlocker Fog and Reflector gallery for 2007

Hey folks, wanted to share all the new photos that we have for the 2007 Mazda 3 now. We worked with a local dealer here in town to bring you all these photos to give you an idea of what our products and colors might look like on your color. Enjoy

ms1.jpg

ms2.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms4.jpg

ms5.jpg

ms6.jpg

ms7.jpg

ms9.jpg

nice pics I just ordered the ms3 yellow fogs from you over the phone. I can't wait to install them on my black mica speed 3, they are going to look sick.

Yes they are all pre-cut. We will be providing more photos soon and adding a HUGE MAZDA gallery for miatas, rx-8's, 3's CX-7's and 6's. Once that is all complete we will get them up.

dread said:
nice pics I just ordered the ms3 yellow fogs from you over the phone. I can't wait to install them on my black mica speed 3, they are going to look sick.

I already have em. Have for a few months. nananana

How does the light coming out of the fog lights look with the yellow film on? Does it tint the outgoing light significantly yellow or is it more of just a slight yellow hue?

hm, I may try them out and then go to some yellow bulbs if need be. I both like the look of yellow covers for fog lights and feel like having yellow light coming from the fog lights gives better visability.

You will see yellow on the road as you are driving but the oncoming traffic will see a yellow hue not POW yellow lights. LOL

Another question... What about the 2 reflectors on the rear bumper to the left and right of the license plate? Will you guys be doing a pre-cut for those? Thanks.

Last edited:
MS3_Mafia said:
Another question... What about the 2 reflectors on the rear bumper to the left and right of the license plate? Will you guys be doing a pre-cut for those? Thanks.

Already done them and have been doing them for a long time. They are part of the rear reflector kit that is 4 piece

Back