SOLD! Morimoto 2Stroke 3.0 LED bulbs (H11/H9/H8) – PAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
BMW M3 / Mazda5
Used, working perfectly as of when they were pulled. Fit H11, H9, and H8 applications.

Until a few weeks ago, these were the most advanced, best performing LED replacement bulbs on the market. Not just high output, but better than even other high-end LED bulbs at replicating the correct beam pattern in a halogen projector/reflector. The build quality and depth of engineering are insane. I love these and wish I could hang onto them.

Like all LED replacement bulbs, these are NOT street-legal in the US for use in headlights. They might be legal in fog lamps and can certainly be used off-road. Please check your local laws as I will not be responsible for how you choose to use them.

$120 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Selling as-is.

Attachments

• IMG_2581.jpeg
    IMG_2581.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2580.jpeg
    IMG_2580.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 13
@IamFODI Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

@IamFODI Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!
Apologies. Fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back