RockBlocker BLOWOUT Fogs/Reflectors 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we get discount?

Hi,
Yesterday I went to your website to order the fog light kit for my 2007 S.
The price on the website is $19.95
I paid for them, but put into the "notes" a question about price.
I'm not sure what would've been the correct way to get the discounted price upfront.

Thanks
Donald

RockBlocker said:
We are blowing out our stock of fog light kits and smoked rear reflector kits for the 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan, Hatch and Mazdaspeed.

Fog Light kits come in Clear, Blue, Yellow or Smoked 20%

Slashed to $9.95 from $19.95

Rear Reflector Kits come in Smoked 20% or Dark Smoked 35%
Dark Smoked is almost twice as dark as 20%. You cannot see any red of the light with the 35% during day hours.

Slashed to $12.95 from $22.95

Shipping to Canada is flat rated with US shipments now

PLEASE CLICK to see photos We just launched a HUGE gallery here

To Order

If you have any questions please let us know

RockBlocker

PLEASE READ

The fog light on the 2007 Mazda3 has been giving some people some fits due to the fact they would like it to cover more of the light. So here is what we are able to come up with. First the light is recessed so far back this is where the issue lies during the installation of the fog light kit. It increases the difficutly.

1. We leave the kit alone and you are able to install it much easier and when up close you will see some gap to the fog light, but standing back from just feet away the fog light is covered and protected from the rocks as it is suppose.

2. We can sell a larger version of the kit with the following notation on the kit. "The larger kit will increase the difficulty of the installation two fold" This is due to the fact that you have to shove the fog light kit in there and trying to line the kit up that is too big for a smaller hole may cause more of a difficult installation.

Personally I dropped the larger version twice inside there, lucky the car was brand new so there was no dirt, rock, debris or anything that could of gotten on the adhesive backing to the film is still usuable.

Your other choice is to remove the front bumper away from the fog light again increasing the difficulty of the installation.

For those that purchased the fog light kit and would like to have the larger version. We will do this free of charge to you. You Must send an email to sales@rockblocker.com with your first and last name requesting the new kit. Please DO NOT PM or post you want a new one.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks

RockBlocker

RockBlocker said:
Recap. The larger one will fit, but prolly will be a PITA to install. Installation of the larger version is at your own risk.

i didnt know my order only come in one side....i need a pair...someone shoulda let me know that....

RockBlocker said:
PLEASE READ

The fog light on the 2007 Mazda3 has been giving some people some fits due to the fact they would like it to cover more of the light. So here is what we are able to come up with. First the light is recessed so far back this is where the issue lies during the installation of the fog light kit. It increases the difficutly.

1. We leave the kit alone and you are able to install it much easier and when up close you will see some gap to the fog light, but standing back from just feet away the fog light is covered and protected from the rocks as it is suppose.

2. We can sell a larger version of the kit with the following notation on the kit. "The larger kit will increase the difficulty of the installation two fold" This is due to the fact that you have to shove the fog light kit in there and trying to line the kit up that is too big for a smaller hole may cause more of a difficult installation.

Personally I dropped the larger version twice inside there, lucky the car was brand new so there was no dirt, rock, debris or anything that could of gotten on the adhesive backing to the film is still usuable.

Your other choice is to remove the front bumper away from the fog light again increasing the difficulty of the installation.

For those that purchased the fog light kit and would like to have the larger version. We will do this free of charge to you. You Must send an email to sales@rockblocker.com with your first and last name requesting the new kit. Please DO NOT PM or post you want a new one.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks

RockBlocker

So I sent the email, but haven't heard anything. Are you going to send a reply or just send the updated ones out?

I just ordered a set of rears for the speed3 @35% dark.These do come with the covers for the reflectors on the rear bumper also?I thought I read that it did.

THx
Shark

SharkDiver said:
I just ordered a set of rears for the speed3 @35% dark.These do come with the covers for the reflectors on the rear bumper also?I thought I read that it did.

THx
Shark

Shark, you are not being real clear here,but I will try n help you out.

If you ordered the tail light kit you can also order it with the rear reflectors or without. You can also order just the rear reflectors. Just depends on which you ordered and how much you spent.

RockBlocker said:
Shark, you are not being real clear here,but I will try n help you out.

If you ordered the tail light kit you can also order it with the rear reflectors or without. You can also order just the rear reflectors. Just depends on which you ordered and how much you spent.
I ordered what you have on sale.THe rear light kit.Here is the link.
https://rbaftermarket.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5507_7909_7914&products_id=5746&osCsid=d2951917fa7c8f88147bd5175b72b105

Thanks,Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back