~Pirana's new ride!

Ya the 8 and 9 are much nicer IMO. Also I would rather have the good old stick shift even if I have to sacrifice .5 seconds between shifts (gasp). No matter how fast you shift those cars, they are going to fly. That's enough to put a smile on my face.

I strongly agree with this(iagree)

...I would rather have the good old stick shift even if I have to sacrifice .5 seconds between shifts (gasp). No matter how fast you shift those cars, they are going to fly. That's enough to put a smile on my face.

Seconded.

ok, new news!!!! I'm not forgeting my Mazda buddies so here is an update on my new ride!

A fully built and tuned AMS stroker with a 850R kit...putting 704whp.

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

yeah btw, the charger didnt last but 8 months. good car, but missed the evo too much.

Nice pick up. I liked your first evo better. Well the wheels anyway. If I may ask, how much did you get this one for?

Very impressive! But they all look the same to me...Fast as **** in package that just doesnt say SEX...
I'm sure you plan to change all that :)

Thanks for your comments. The car is a beast. Never have I been so scared in my life than the first time I stepped on the gas at WOT!!! The car had stick Bilsteins and Swift springs and those cannot handle the stress put on them. I bought a set of coils inmediately.

Regarding the other car, the only difference in looks is the wheels/tires combo. I'm in the process of finding the right combo again. Patience my young padawans, ;)

And that beautiful front bumper you had...and the carbon fibre hood (which was VERY sexy).

Thanks. Yeah. But With the Voltex front end it was scary to daily drive!

Back