~Pirana's new ride!

Because he is bullshiting you guys.

really lol..because I thought was true because some one posted a link of a car for sale exactly like his...but at the same time it was strange that he posted a pic he said he used for april's fool before with the msp photoshoped in the background (hand) (lol)

Last edited:
yeah the srt 8 is a seems to be great car, I cant say much since I dont have a lot of knowledge about the car but being an SRT with 425-hp it must be good since the SRT line have been the best dodge have produced, the only down side most of you guys will find is that the car doesnt come with 5spd manual tranny its only available in auto and auto-manual

Last edited:
yeah the srt 8 is a seems to be great car, I cant say much since I dont have a lot of knowledge about the car but being an SRT with 425-hp it must be good since the SRT line have been the best dodge have produced, the only down side most of you guys will find is that the car doesnt come with 5spd manual tranny its only available in auto and auto-manual

I absolutely HATE that s***. Especially since the new EVO's are doing the same thing. Totally lame.

^^true but the new evo are double clutch transmission. They shift FAST! And they have launch control(but still doesnt launch as hard as a real manual).

And even with 425 hp, they are still 1800kg cars so power/weight ratio isnt as good as some people migh think. 106mph car.

I can dig an srt!

4396264903_80521b37e6_o.jpg

^^true but the new evo are double clutch transmission. They shift FAST! And they have launch control(but still doesnt launch as hard as a real manual).

And even with 425 hp, they are still 1800kg cars so power/weight ratio isnt as good as some people migh think. 106mph car.

Ya the 8 and 9 are much nicer IMO. Also I would rather have the good old stick shift even if I have to sacrifice .5 seconds between shifts (gasp). No matter how fast you shift those cars, they are going to fly. That's enough to put a smile on my face.

Back