Pics of the new Wagon

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
As some of you know I picked up an 05 OBP/black 5MT GT LTD Wagon on Tuesday. I ended up searching all over the country and found one that I liked that was in my price range. I worked over the phone with the dealership and they promised me $15k trade sight-unseen for my 06 2.5i Se with 21k miles so I took it. I drove the 550 miles out to Virginia and came back the next day with the wagon. It's not in perfect condition but it is pretty close and looks great for a used car with normal wear and tear. I have already swapped over what I could from the sedan and plan on doing more here soon. Here are some pics.

This is the sedan from the Annual Ohio Meet May 27th.
Amy.sized.jpg

This is what the sedan looked like on Tue June 5th when I traded her in
2_G.sized.jpg

This is the wagon when I picked her up
3_G.sized.jpg

4_G.sized.jpg

And after swapping parts to it. It now has:

Tein H-techs
STI V-Limited front lip
Kartboy STS
Greddy Counterweight knob
06 MP3 factory radio
18" Cosmic Blue P45F's
Perrin Axle Backs
De-badged

5_G_001.sized.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
4_G_001.sized.jpg
[/FONT]

Awesome car, I love the Legacy's..... But if you ever get any bodywork done, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE REVERSE LIGHTS!!!!

Lt. Dan said:
Awesome car, I love the Legacy's..... But if you ever get any bodywork done, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE REVERSE LIGHTS!!!!

Hahaha yes they stick out really bad. I actually have red outs for the tails and black outs for the reverse lights on their way to me so they will go on ASAP.

Very nice, so how is the power difference (naughty)

BTW, are the wheels dark blue or something? I see a hint of blue on them

Well, I am enjoying being the passenger in Amy's new Suby, but it may be time to get my own...eventually...

:: Gusto :: said:
thas sick.. thas what i wanted.. instead i picked up a mazda2... tha payments where better.. u kno...

Thanks, I wanted one too but didnt buy one b.c I couldnt find one, and I was trying to get away from modding. hahaha

Chiguy_2002 said:
Well, I am enjoying being the passenger in Amy's new Suby, but it may be time to get my own...eventually...

LoL I let you drive silly. After all you are my husband so its techically 50% yours lol

Back