photoshopped

fLyPiNoY7

Return of the Evil Monkey
:
2003 Sunlight Silver Protege5
i was bored so i photoshopped my car...the top pic is what it looks like now, the bottom is what it should look like when im done with it although i forgot to include the headlight painting as part of it...
mp5b4aftr.jpg

if its a first time attempt its pretty good, but some advice for window tinting; instead of filling in the rest of the area with a black airbrush, use the laso tool and then change the color balance or contrast/brightness.

QwikSRT4 said:
So is that 18's up front and 14's in the back?

LOL....that's what I was thinking..(laugh)

i kinda got screwed up on the scale and perspective of the rear wheels...and for the tint, i used the lasso tool, created a layer, filled it in as black, then just changed the opacity...

Are you getting the new racing hart c4s? Those wheels are hot. I got the c2 evos on mine but not for long. I'm also getting rid of the ww bodykit. Nice choice on wheels by the way.

sf02small.jpg

Hey, if you're planning on selling the rims, shoot me a PM with a price...Maybe we can work something out. I'm in no hurry to buy, but I was looking into the C2's for my Civic, so I'd love to pick up a set for the MSP, if they'll fit...
Are you planning on going back to stock, or different kit/rims??

2K3 Mazdaspeed said:
Hey, if you're planning on selling the rims, shoot me a PM with a price...Maybe we can work something out. I'm in no hurry to buy, but I was looking into the C2's for my Civic, so I'd love to pick up a set for the MSP, if they'll fit...
Are you planning on going back to stock, or different kit/rims??

I don't know about you guys but after a while you get sick and tired of the same 'ol s*** and my car's about due for a change. I have some crazy s*** planned for a bodykit and also a set of new 3pc wheels comin. 2k3 you wouldn't want my wheels because they've got some serious curb rash on 'em because of *coughgfcough*. I plan on rolling on them for a while 'til my others show up.

If you give me a good price, maybe I'll pick them up...I wouldn't mind having a new set of rims for a little while at least until I decide what i want permanently... I eventually want to go to the some Volk's, or the new RH lace wheels...I forgot the name though, C4's??

Back