Operation Danger Kart build log

So many pessimists. Stock Evo, not modded. Idaho has way too many stock Evo's.

evos are nice, work at a mitsu dealership and ive driven them...but still not a huge fan overall, i think i get a good bang for waht i paid for my MSP...personally id rather go cheap then mod the hell out of it then buy expensive and not be able to afford it

just my way i suppose haha

Evo's are in the 16k range now..

for a not so great condition one you mean

They are still above 20k range.

And i rather have the MSP than the EVO cause well, i drove evo's and they are to stiff for me. and it seams like everyone has them. Most people are like "whats a MSP" not "Whats a EVO"

for a not so great condition one you mean

They are still above 20k range.

And i rather have the MSP than the EVO cause well, i drove evo's and they are to stiff for me. and it seams like everyone has them. Most people are like "whats a MSP" not "Whats a EVO"

they are stiff? lol and yea you wana know why ppl ask whats a msp because its a protege

i have seen 03's with 60k miles sell for 6-8k they are below average off lease cars, but still cheeper than what i paid for my msp.

EDIT: also have clean titles

attest that the old turbo is toast. Shaft play isn't even the right word. Stiring pudding better describes it. New stuff is going in tomorrow and Sunday. Getting the beast towed to the exhaust shop on Monday to button everything up.

It's in. Got a few small things to do today. Radiator back in and filled, oil change, make sure everything is tight.

Here are the crappy cell pics. Car goes in tomorrow for exhaust.

Sizecomparo1.jpg

sizecomparo2.jpg

itsin.jpg

Got her fired up today. No exhaust, just turbo. I can't believe how quiet it is. Moved the radiator over for clearance to the turbo with the IC pipes. Going to bolt in the piping and get her towed first thing to the exhaust shop and get this bad b**** up and running. I can't ******* wait to drive it again.

evo's are 16k?

talking about the new 08 Evos, like 2008 Evolution Evo that was just released in canada. the 25 lb of boost, 290 HP from factory AWD evo that retails for 42 000 at my store...the US gets stuff for better prices, but im pretty sure the US to Canadian retail conversion for the 08 evo isnt 20k....

evo's are 16k?

talking about the new 08 Evos, like 2008 Evolution Evo that was just released in canada. the 25 lb of boost, 290 HP from factory AWD evo that retails for 42 000 at my store...the US gets stuff for better prices, but im pretty sure the US to Canadian retail conversion for the 08 evo isnt 20k....

I wasnt talking about the 08's.. I was meaning used evo's.. The new ones are turds compared to the 8's and 9's..

I smell...... Threadjack. We can all debate about a lesser car later:cool:

really makes the stock setup look like childs play lol get some better pics with it all together :)

Latest posts

Back