ok guys i dont know

Notorious said:
Why don't yall give it a rest. Blah blah blah blah. Thats all I'm really seeing here. I think everyone can appreciate a good flame war every so often, but we are getting like 3 or 4 a day, and thats just what I read, and I don't read every topic.

Actualy I felt he did a great job of not flaiming, just replying. Its not his fault he has a s*** load to reply to.

SPARCO3319 said:
All I have to say is ive had my SPEED since March 23 and i have 4600 miles on it....T3ASE---17,000?? How in the hell have you had that much time during your 4 months of ownership to drive that much?!?!?
One trip to Colorado with a LOT of random driving around and daily repeated trips to/from my girlfriends old house along with the random driving that came with that.

1st MP3 in NH said:
Actualy I felt he did a great job of not flaiming, just replying. Its not his fault he has a s*** load to reply to.

It was more of a general thing throughout the forum. Not really singleing out anyone here.

Ryan said:
but he doens't realize he's causing most of the problems himself...
Wow. Here I thought nmanio or whoever that fucktard is became decreasinly more intelligent with every post he made. You're just digging yourself in a hole.

Ryan said:
...and the other bullshits and rattles are not problems every car has them.
If every new car you've owned has had this many problems, I'd move to another area if I were you or buy a different make of car. It's like you're saying I'm being totally irrational by expecting my car not to squeak/break/be in the shop literally every one to two weekends.

I hope I'm done with your replies. You're wearing me down faster than a 9yr old boy in Michael Jackson's bedroom.

Stormtrooper77 said:
Well, I guess I could be SOL. Is there any validity to this or is it just rumors right now?
Look at who it's coming from. You can make your own decisions.

Ryan said:
rumor mill, there still be protege's that haven't sold, but there isn't supposed to be a release of 04 msp protege, it supposed to be a diff mazdaspeed car, and from what i understand the miata is it, but i dont know what they'll do i always though they'd supercharge the miata but guy at dealership says turbocharge adn another guy at dealership has his money on a rotory....
Get the **** out of my thread and start your own about this unrelated s*** in the Mazdaspeed section as so many of you ****** up MSP owners do.

BremertonMSP said:
Would that be North or South Korea? Because South Korea doesn't really have a starvation problem, while North Korea does. Of course, North Korea is being run into the ground by Kim Jong Il, it's commie leader. Kind of like how t3ase is running his car into the ground.
OHMYFUCKINGGOD THAT'S SOME FUNNY s***. Now, who the **** are you? Hmm.. I don't remember us ever talking before so how about you stay the **** out of my threads until you learn just a bit more about who we are around here. K?

And in continuance of the ebaumsworld oh-so-fitting images..
negative15.jpg

Last edited:
SPARCO3319 said:
All I have to say is ive had my SPEED since March 23 and i have 4600 miles on it....T3ASE---17,000?? How in the hell have you had that much time during your 4 months of ownership to drive that much?!?!?
Read my above posts unless you're like the other MSP owners. In that case, please feel free to post six new threads about this in the "For Sale / Groupbuy" section.

t3ase said:
Get the **** out of my thread and start your own about this unrelated s*** in the Mazdaspeed section as so many of you ****** up MSP owners do.

(rolf) (laugh)(lol)
Oh and the next mazdaspeed is indeed a turbo miata.

*runs out of the room ducking*

1st MP3 in NH said:
(rolf) (laugh)(lol)
Thought you may like that.

1st MP3 in NH said:
Oh and the next mazdaspeed is indeed a turbo miata.

*runs out of the room ducking*
It's quite alright for you. You're just contributing information, not trying to add some to improve your believablity level. :D

We have had our MSP for about a month now and I have about 1560 miles on it. I love the car, the way it looks, the way it handles and drives for the most part, although it needs about 2 inches of drop so it doesn't look like a 4x4. I love everything except that damn hesitation. My wife complains about it, too. It really sucks to have a brand new car that runs like an old car that needs a tune up or something. Maybe this flash crap will help if it is released...today I was getting on the Interstate and downshifted to 3rd from 4th, mashed the gas, and it would barely accelerate at all. It was like the turbo was taken off momentarily.

On a side note: When we bought the MSP, I found this site and thought I could learn alot about our new car on here. Seems like all I can learn about is how to b**** and be a complete ass, which I already can do pretty well on my own, because that's all anyone here seems to do. My $.02.

Last edited:
Fatdaddy said:
On a side note: When we bought the MSP, I found this site and thought I could learn alot about our new car on here. Seems like all I can learn about is how to b**** and be a complete ass, because that's all anyone here seems to do. My $.02.
That's not good when our new members are seeing this crap. I apologize to them. I hate for you to see this stuff and wish you were here a few months ago before all of the drama came on.

you want to know something i think t3ase is a dumb **** and so is everybody else, who acts like him.
hey t3ase i read all of your post and from what you have said i think you are just as bad as all the other msp people that you were talking about. if i had to deal with someone like you complaining about a couple of little noise i would tell you to get the **** out of my shop and go someplace else.i have put 62,000 miles on my mp3 in the last year and 3 months and loved every last one of them and every noise and clunk that went along with it
. i drive in boston every day. anyone form that area can tell you how ****** up the roads are and i have never had any problems with my car, except the clunk. my point is if you take care of your car and dont beat the s*** out of it then its a great car. if you drive like a jackass then your car is going to reflect that. this site used to be good for learning stuff and finding things you might not have thought of. now all its mostly a bunch of punks who think they know everything or when something goes wrong they say how mazda ****** up. grow up and take some responsibility for how you drive. and stop acting like a jackass.

brokemp3 said:
you want to know something i think t3ase is a dumb **** and so is everybody else, who acts like him.
hey t3ase i read all of your post and from what you have said i think you are just as bad as all the other msp people that you were talking about. if i had to deal with someone like you complaining about a couple of little noise i would tell you to get the **** out of my shop and go someplace else.i have put 62,000 miles on my mp3 in the last year and 3 months and loved every last one of them and every noise and clunk that went along with it
. i drive in boston every day. anyone form that area can tell you how ****** up the roads are and i have never had any problems with my car, except the clunk. my point is if you take care of your car and dont beat the s*** out of it then its a great car. if you drive like a jackass then your car is going to reflect that. this site used to be good for learning stuff and finding things you might not have thought of. now all its mostly a bunch of punks who think they know everything or when something goes wrong they say how mazda ****** up. grow up and take some responsibility for how you drive. and stop acting like a jackass.
Dude, I just got done bitching at everyone else. In your reply you make the true statement of how the board used to be but yet you have to post added drama? Something's not right there.

Apparently you took my posts in a wrong way. Believe what you will. To be honest, I really don't care about any new drama caused because of these issues, especially from newer members.

Thank you for your opinion, however.

Last edited:
brokemp3 said:

AMEN!!!
Preach it brutha go tell it on the mountain top!
And this from a NON-MSP owner no less.

Back