Official P5 wheel thread.

I know I posted up a dirty wheel pic way back somewhere. Here's a clean wheel pic of same wheels from last month.......

323F_Mar2012_07.JPG

1badge.png

The Shoshinsha mark (初心者マーク?) or Wakaba mark (若葉マーク?), introduced in 1972, is a green and yellow V-shaped symbol that new Japanese drivers must display on their cars for one year. A driver must display this mark on the front and back of the car for one year after they obtain a standard driver's licence. This obligation is only for a standard license, not for motorcycles, large vehicles, special cars and so on. Drivers who consider themselves beginners may continue to display the sign, even after the period of a year. Its official name is The Beginner Drivers' Sign (初心運転者標識 shoshin untensha hyōshiki?).

150px-Kourei_mark.svg.png

Conversely, the orange and yellow "Fukushi mark" or "Koreisha mark" denotes elderly drivers.

Both marks are designed to warn other drivers that the marked driver is not very skilled, either due to inexperience or old age.

Also known as "New Leaf" and "Falling Leaf"

Last edited:
I hope all those magnetic badges are on refrigerators now, they were hot JDM must haves for every honda back in 2006

Are there any steel wheels available for P5? I was thinking about getting some for cheap winter tires, but I can't seem to find any that will fit.

Sorry if this has been discussed already but I can't seem to find any info. I'm looking to get 17x8 +35 rims. Was gonna run 215/45 17 tires. Will this fit with no issues or will I need to run spacers or pull my fenders at all? I'm also lowered on twin s-techs.
I have 17x8 +35 rota grids with a 5mm spacer up front and am lowered on BC coilovers with 205/40 and I rub in the rear a lot. I have all my fenders rolled and have flared the rears slightly too.

I have 17x8 +35 rota grids with a 5mm spacer up front and am lowered on BC coilovers with 205/40 and I rub in the rear a lot. I have all my fenders rolled and have flared the rears slightly too.

How much camber are you running? I was at similar specs (17x8 +25f, +30r with 205/40's) and only rubbed in the rear on big bumps, and I was more so rubbing wheel on fender lol. I was running about -2.3 camber, which is the max for stock BC's

itsjbeck - what suspension you running? And what size tires? Stance looks great!

@NoFear1911-looks good, painted the valance seems to be trending, wouldnt look bad esp since you have the bumper pad.
what it would look like..but yellow...
CIMG3354-1.jpg

Back