NEMOC Random BS Thread

Here is the picture I took of you being so serious while driving...

10986622_836374803119683_2864979345671991012_n.jpg

hah! That is one of the best pics ive ever seen! the GPS mount looks like a little neck.

job is going well, not what I want to do but at least I am out here in washington. Just moved into the new place this weekend and we are settling in slowly. Getting our couch tomorrow, still need dressers, coffee table, vacuum, other odds and ends. Its coming together so nice though. Finally Im not living in a "college" type house. We got nice pictures/paintings on the walls!

Say what...Chris sold the Miata? Good to hear that she went to a good home though.

Good to hear everything is going well Kyle. LOL at nice pictures and paintings. I got those when I got married.

I do..... But you probably wouldn't like the price I'm able to pay for it.
Make an offer. I've thought about putting it up as a BringATrailer.com auction. Ever been to that site? The auctions are much more organized compared to eBay where I'm sure the truck won't sell.

Make an offer. I've thought about putting it up as a BringATrailer.com auction. Ever been to that site? The auctions are much more organized compared to eBay where I'm sure the truck won't sell.

We talk a lot about a few Bring A Trailer gems..... Sean is familiar with the site.

We talk a lot about a few Bring A Trailer gems..... Sean is familiar with the site.

Bring a trailer is probably one of my top five favorite websites.

Chris, I probably couldn't afford more than 10 or 11. I know you are looking for substantially more.

What's the plan for the house? You own it right?

The plan is to sell it. The house is in one of the best school districts in the area and the market is seller friendly. The interior is in the process of being repainted and I had the exterior pressure washed.

I will definitely be making money off selling the house.

That's good!

We're selling our condo, not sure I mentioned yet. Our tenant hinted toward buying when we sent her the new lease and we jumped on the opportunity. We ended up settling a little below where we wanted to be, but when you consider we don't have to pay a realtor, we don't have to have the condo sit empty while we try to sell, and we'll still be getting a little back from equity, I'm considering it a win. The value of our current home is way above what we paid so renting it for the past 5 years was definitely the way to go. I might have hung onto it for a little longer but I knew the tenant was looking to buy in the next year and I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

My first auto x in 3 years, did ok, shaved 7 seconds off my first run by the end of the day. My instructor, Will said I'm not driving fast enough, I have good tires that I should be pushing more, also coming out of the corners I'm not getting back on the gas soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8ef17632d1a0d60277e96fc65bc3eeb8.jpg

That's good!

We're selling our condo, not sure I mentioned yet. Our tenant hinted toward buying when we sent her the new lease and we jumped on the opportunity. We ended up settling a little below where we wanted to be, but when you consider we don't have to pay a realtor, we don't have to have the condo sit empty while we try to sell, and we'll still be getting a little back from equity, I'm considering it a win. The value of our current home is way above what we paid so renting it for the past 5 years was definitely the way to go. I might have hung onto it for a little longer but I knew the tenant was looking to buy in the next year and I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

Sounds like a solid move Chris! My son is kind of in the same boat, I'm not sure he's looked at the recent surge in the market and thought about relisting his condo, I'll have to mention your move to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back