NEMOC Random BS Thread

That's totally the glen.. Blue fences + there is a glen logo on the blue tent in the background.

Speaking of races, I gotta shake this $)*%#ing sinus infection before LRP next weekend. I WILL NOT MISS LIME ROCK.

(and I kind of can't.. I'm picking up Chris Y at the airport and bringing him!)

That's totally the glen.. Blue fences + there is a glen logo on the blue tent in the background.

Speaking of races, I gotta shake this $)*%#ing sinus infection before LRP next weekend. I WILL NOT MISS LIME ROCK.

(and I kind of can't.. I'm picking up Chris Y at the airport and bringing him!)

You better not get me sick!

well good morning, been long time, been very busy sold my house, moving next month to Bluffton SC Palmetto Bluff area, building a new home and will be ready mid sept. I'll have a 3 car garage so I can work on my 8. I will have a large Lagoon in my back yard to catch alligators. I will still watch the forums when thing settle down. Mark if you are visiting the area let me know my E mail is wckjc1@gmail. com. (drunk)

Totally agree with Mark. We all had so many great times, but sadly those years have passed. Still friends with all and will continue to enjoy those memories. For myself as well, I've settled down quite a bit. Changed up jobs, focused more on life than just cars. Had a ton of fun with the RX-8 and going to many car shows with awesome people here.

Speaking of shows, it was great to see you again Mark. Been too long. Catch up in a few days again. ;)

29cs477.jpg

well good morning, been long time, been very busy sold my house, moving next month to Bluffton SC Palmetto Bluff area, building a new home and will be ready mid sept. I'll have a 3 car garage so I can work on my 8. I will have a large Lagoon in my back yard to catch alligators. I will still watch the forums when thing settle down. Mark if you are visiting the area let me know my E mail is wckjc1@gmail. com. (drunk)
congrats on the sale and upcoming move! yes, i just may be down your way again next spring...i'll be sure to reach out to you wayne!! best of luck man!!!

Hello to all my NE friends!!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend for our annual pilgrimage to your neck of the woods!!

Anyone not buy their LRP tickets yet? So far only 13 driver's tickets sold with a few passengers. : (

Today at 5pm is cut off for tickets - to include lunch on Fri and Sat. So if you are on the fence or just a procrastinator and want to join us, buy your ticket by 5pm today to enjoy the perks!!

Thanks!

i saw josh this past weekend and i know he's coming...i think chris and amanda are camping as well. looks like great weather, at least better then the glen!!!

:( Will miss seeing you all at LRP this year! Have a great time and take some pics for us shlubs who can't make it! :) Oh yeah...for all of you sick people, get better!

:( Will miss seeing you all at LRP this year! Have a great time and take some pics for us shlubs who can't make it! :) Oh yeah...for all of you sick people, get better!
You'll be missed! I'm actually feeling much better��

Hey that's me!! Not sure who is in the car with me though?? Where is it Mark, the Glen?

As for forums and facebook, not a facebook user, might have to do with my age but more along the lines of living my life online. Don't see the need to expose myself in that way.

dude, whats up? haven't been on in a week or more? you ok? i forgot to ask, how was the family get together? you'll be missed this weekend!!

dude, whats up? haven't been on in a week or more? you ok? i forgot to ask, how was the family get together? you'll be missed this weekend!!

My eldest daughter and her hubby were visiting us and then all went to Toronto and hung out with my youngest daughter, It was an awesome weekend. Very proud of both of them.

Hope LRP was the usual good time.

Also got my new rubber installed, have to wait till Aug 22 to try them out at Autox

Last edited:
Back