My new 97' EK - 56k.. get some popcorn.

that is awesome man. I really like it. I always have at least one civic around that I abuse on a daily basis. Fun cars to drive.

Hey there she is you need to get seans photos up here john!! damn i miss it so much already when i was driving home last night an old school dsm drove by just asking to be all torn up by cammed VTEC! i really couldnt go to sleep for a bit last night thinking about what have i done! but when i get my msp that should dwindle a little although the ek will run circles around it the way it is right now even haha, oh well! the price we pay for a/c and power steering. and thanks for the compliments guys i basically built that car myself it means alot coming from mazda guys that they acually like the car, but inturn also makes me want to go get it back, lol just kidding john!

kyle rools. thanks a bunch on the compliments, i appreciate the positive feedback.

vtec is teh own.

the p5 sold yesterday, papers were finalized. im surely going to miss it. :(

I have a question, is that the dual bend B&M short shifter, I am assuming you might not know since you purchased it from someone else, but just wondering if you have a idea, I havent ever seen that one, and i am wanting to buy one for my Ek as well. Thanks man, and again the Ek is really nice

i actually have no clue what shifter it is ghost. i do know for a fact, its a short shifter. ill ask kyle and find out tonight. thanks on the compliment, i like your ek as well.

Hey, that's not the full Si interior, it's missing the Si door panels... Hahaha, just bugging ya. Nice clean car! I have an EK as well and let me warn you, in the summer without A/C is death! Also, does it have the CTR steering rack on it? That is my only complaint about them, the steering is too slow.

ghost, the shifter is actually a shifter from a gsr. its a " gsr sport shifter " right out of a gsr.

yeah, the door panels are the normal civic dx ones, cause the si is power windows, locks etc.

its does not have the ctr steering rack, just the good ol' normal civic one.

i had no a/c for a summer here in tucson when i had my 89' crx si. it sucked ass, but i got used to it. im gonna have to do the same with the ek... :(

maybe ill get a cigarette lighter adapter, so i can have 4 cig light fans going at once. lol

nice. pre-riced? haha just playing dude.

very nice car dude, congrats on your purchase

I have to say that is a sweet ride. You definetly got a good frigin deal for 8 grand.

Honda's are great cars for N/A work.. They can make so much power it's nuts. I wish the same could be said for our Mazda 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen cars.

I have been considering to pick on up also. I hope you park that car somewhere safe, cause the hounds will come out at night.. Not jinxing you, but just don't sleep on these shady characters now-a-days.

I hope you enjoy the car, it really looks like a work of art.. I can easily see 190 hp out that bad boy once it's tuned up right .. That would be some serious power out of a hatch....

The most I have seen out of a B16A2 was 154whp or so. I think all my friend had was an I/H/E and Hondata.

EK = (hump)

I need to go change my pants.

My original plan was to get an EK hatch and drop a B18C5 with Skunk2 stage two cams and a bunch of other goodies in there. I had a list that was pages long, but I scrapped the plan and poured money into the P5 instead.

Back