Votes: 3 1.7%
  • MSProtege2nr

Votes: 33 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another for Vxfilmer1000
Your car is just so nice and clean. Understated enough to through someone off until you come screaming by! :cool: (burnout)
Sick ride.
Alot of other sweet rides to choose from as well.

L8R said:
Come on guys! My birthday is in October! lol.

Hey so is mine so since I didn't make the submission for october you get my vote lol plus your car is bad ass.

i stand by my vote (LR8) but i would like to see a current pic of your car.ive only seen the 1 in your sig. (alright) hint hint (alright)

pappaf2 said:
Another for Vxfilmer1000
Your car is just so nice and clean. Understated enough to through someone off until you come screaming by! :cool: (burnout)
Sick ride.
Alot of other sweet rides to choose from as well.

Thanks man :) :)

I need to start getting some cars for it though. You dont win anything, its just a way to get your car out there on the internet for thousands of my readers to see and enjoy. If your interested the details are here
www.performancepartszone.com/
Once again, its just for fun, but spread the word, id like to see my inbox overflow with cars to post.
Thanks
Justin

just wanted to show love to joka, bigwoofer and msprotege2nr. these cars definately deserve there own month on the calendar. joka from your early statements, i definately feel you. not sure if it's about the car or a popularity contest. thats probably why there wasn't that many submissions or voters this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back