• Jbspeed6

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • MSProtege2nr

Votes: 33 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i am getting my ass kicked already!! maybe i should have a friend start a thread for everybody to vote for me that i have helped in WA! or everybody i have sold s*** to for cheap as hell!

naa, i would rather just win by people liking my car and the mods i have done!

rob

joka1 said:
damn i am getting my ass kicked already!! maybe i should have a friend start a thread for everybody to vote for me that i have helped in WA! or everybody i have sold s*** to for cheap as hell!

rob

Its fair. dont be pissed cause your losing. Start a thread. People arent being forced to vote for boomergt.

no this is the thread!! why start 20 diffrent threads saying vote for ******** i dont care if i lose, i was 3rd in aug, 2nd in sep and have not cared! i just feel a vote for my boy thread is a little off! yes i have a sig line of vote for me if you like what you see (with a link to all the pics, not just mine) it is all good but it is funny how people that win have the most regional support!! so i guess i just hate the NW! probally bigwoofer also!

rob

no offense taken, i feel this is supposed to be equal to all, not just a regional post. as regional areas will grab votes but starting a thread to do it imo is not right. i could got through my aim im list of all the forum members i talk to daily, or all the members who pm me daily and tell them to vote for me but i dont. if i do ever win then i know i actually deserve it!!

rob

Check this out:
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by joka1
rob

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hes mad cause hes losing. Cheese with your wine. Like people are being forced to vote for boomergt.(**quoted from mspeed555 in the vote for boomergt thread**)

nice post btw!!

rob

Last edited:
joka1 said:
no offense taken, i feel this is supposed to be equal to all, not just a regional post. as regional areas will grab votes but starting a thread to do it imo is not right. i could got through my aim im list of all the forum members i talk to daily, or all the members who pm me daily and tell them to vote for me but i dont. if i do ever win then i know i actually deserve it!!

rob

It's not like Tom was the one who started the thread. It was started to bring attention to those who were unaware of this poll like me. There are some awesome cars in here but Boomergt gets my vote

mspeed555 said:
So you think. Why cause you spent alot money on your car?

Peace,

actually i build alot of my own parts!! i have spent alot but have modified everything i have bought!! btw who else has a harness bar in their car? no one i know w/o a cage!! because i built mine!! u conceide then talk more s***!! nice (all i did was post a whine from the other thread!)

rob

mspeed555, if u have a problem with me hit me up on aim!! my info is in my profile!! i will not clutter up this thread anymore!!
lets the voting continue!! 11 days to go!! ;)

rob

i haven't started a thread b4 and i won't start now! all my votes are from people that like my car(which is what this is supposed to be about) and not my area(or knowledge and help to other members) and i respect that more!!

;)

rob

Last edited:
Exciting :D Some beautiful Pro's but I'd like to see other Mazdas as well ;)

Stickied for your voting pleasure!

damn all this argument...it was tough decision b/n joka and msprotege2nr...i kinda wish i wouldve voted for joka now (theres too many damn choices!!)

but seriously, dont vote for someone just cuz everyone else is, pick which you like the best and let the best car win...

joka1 said:

rob

Wow, I thought people were free to vote for who ever they wanted to?? If you didn't care if you win or not, I doubt you would have posted something like that. Suck it up and take what looks like your 3rd loss for ROTM like a man.

shaneMazda2000P said:
87 votes, 700 views... what is wrong with that picture......

ppl(such as myself) have voted and continue to view the page to see how the voting is going and all that jazz...and im sure the ppl running are constantly checking to see where they stand lol. again good luck to all, all have great rides(rockon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back