• 3Tnt

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Cable43

Votes: 21 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mazdaspeed777 said:
Well deserved bigwoofer. Let us know what you do with the winnings

Im giving my winnings to JasonKilpa. I figure since he got the least amount of votes, he deserves the gift certificate more than me. Hell I will even match the $50 so he's got a $100 to spend.

I'm at the point where i'm getting sponsors and such, so I'd much rather help out someone else get their ride going.

Last edited:
bigwoofer said:
Im giving my winnings to JasonKilpa. I figure since he got the least amount of votes, he deserves the gift certificate more than me. Hell I will even match the $50 so he's got a $100 to spend.

I'm at the point where i'm getting sponsors and such, so I'd much rather help out someone else get their ride going.
aw thats nice of ya man. his car looks great, i seen it in person.

i think it looks cleaner that i seen a pic of the car with no decals.

Boricua86 said:
aw thats nice of ya man. his car looks great, i seen it in person.

i think it looks cleaner that i seen a pic of the car with no decals.

I agree, his car does look good. Thats not why I made the offer though.

I just figure the people who are winning these types of things, are usually the last people who need more free stuff. I'd rather give some recognition to the person who had the least amount of votes. Hell someone had to be last, may as well get something for it!!

bigwoofer said:
I agree, his car does look good. Thats not why I made the offer though.

I just figure the people who are winning these types of things, are usually the last people who need more free stuff. I'd rather give some recognition to the person who had the least amount of votes. Hell someone had to be last, may as well get something for it!!
yea i know.

same thing with carshows. the ppl that tried to give a nice show don't ever win. but the ppl that put 20 g's into there car and win mostly every single event always get the prize.

i'm usually one of those guys that get a lot of attention but never win.

Hey props for doing that big woofer, thats very generous of you. Alot of members rides have the least amount of mods not for a lack of trying but a lack of funds so thanks for helping out others who need it. We could use more of that generosity around here.

All I can say is wow and thanks. I had actually stopped checking this thread until just now to see who had won. I'm actually speechless right now.

now i wish i was last, like i was for the last 4 months, but it's ok, cuz i want to be in the calendar!!!! maybe next month!!!

congrats big woofer, ill get ur name on the main page.. srry i have been so slow with this recently.. xmas holidays and retail dont mix...

Back