MSP in GT4.

Yeah I did beat the game. You have to keep every car you win to earn 100%. That and all the golds.. etc. etc.. Both are great games..For different reasons. Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc, will never bee in any GT games..they did an article in it in EGM. They only half-hearted pursued it and not only that, those companies have games already independently licensed. (Midnight club, etc.)

asylum24 said:
wtf

we have the Ford XR8 Xplod Concept Modelo 2001 and not ferrari's?! wtf

Ferrari wont sign licensing to do it...

Oh yea, and welcome to last year, when the list came out.. ;)
GT4 will be out in May or June i heard.

Halo2 is scheduled for april 1, 2004, barring any more setbacks. It sucks but they want to make it right, instead of pushing it out the door unfinished and all crappy like half the games that get released. Another good example of a worthwhile wait is Crimson Skies, it was supposed to be released WITH the xbox, and it came out only a few months ago.

Interesting list:

Lincoln Mark VII.
Ford Crown Vic PI

Looks like some pretty awesome Fords, lots of Aussie ones.

I'm just pissed that we didn't get GT3.5... I saw it at the Paris Auto Show last year and was like :wtf: the only way I figured out to do that was to get a euro or japanese PS2 but I didn't want to spend all the money and then do the conversion from 220 to 110... :(

Halo 2 supposedly just got pushed back to Holiday Season '04 Here is a copy right from the Bungie Website:

Q When is Halo 2 coming out?
A Bungie has always stood by our policy of not giving out release dates for any of our titles. To put it simply, Halo 2 will be done when it's done. We're all as eager as you to get our hands on this amazing game but perfection takes time.

For now, Matt has already confirmed that the Summer 2003 dates being shown on various retail websites are definitely not accurate. When we do have a solid release date, we will post it here on Bungie.net. Until then, any Halo 2 release dates you hear should be considered extremely unreliable.
....Right now, GT4 is still scheduled for June 30th this year.

Also, as of right now, the Game will use the hard drive to let you download new cars, as they become available. No word on if new tracks and stuff will be released....so far, they have only announced that it would be for cars.

Anyway, Socom II and Syphon Filter Omega Strain will also use the hard drive as well, for similiar downloadable content capabilities.

And thats the bottom line because whats his name said what?

cmack98 said:
Halo 2 supposedly just got pushed back to Holiday Season '04 Here is a copy right from the Bungie Website:

Q When is Halo 2 coming out?
A Bungie has always stood by our policy of not giving out release dates for any of our titles. To put it simply, Halo 2 will be done when it's done. We're all as eager as you to get our hands on this amazing game but perfection takes time.

For now, Matt has already confirmed that the Summer 2003 dates being shown on various retail websites are definitely not accurate. When we do have a solid release date, we will post it here on Bungie.net. Until then, any Halo 2 release dates you hear should be considered extremely unreliable.
....Right now, GT4 is still scheduled for June 30th this year.

Also, as of right now, the Game will use the hard drive to let you download new cars, as they become available. No word on if new tracks and stuff will be released....so far, they have only announced that it would be for cars.

Anyway, Socom II and Syphon Filter Omega Strain will also use the hard drive as well, for similiar downloadable content capabilities.

And thats the bottom line because whats his name said what?

man that sounds awesome...i luved gt1 &2 because of the tons of cars they offered....with the hard drive they can have seemless graphics and still room to have all the cars added on...any word if it will have a internet world....i am still waitin for a automotive online rpg kinda thing like planetside or everquest :)

PhreakMP5 said:
I'm just pissed that we didn't get GT3.5... I saw it at the Paris Auto Show last year and was like :wtf: the only way I figured out to do that was to get a euro or japanese PS2 but I didn't want to spend all the money and then do the conversion from 220 to 110... :(

That's really simple. One way is to change the power supply board. Takes two minutes, and the board is cheap or free. (If you know someone with a busted PS2)
The other is to get the mod to run all games on it. That's a cheap easy mod also. I've looked inot a lot of mods for the PS2, just haven't done anything yet.

AutoBox said:
man that sounds awesome...i luved gt1 &2 because of the tons of cars they offered....with the hard drive they can have seemless graphics and still room to have all the cars added on...any word if it will have a internet world....i am still waitin for a automotive online rpg kinda thing like planetside or everquest :)

Well....GT4 will be online...but I don't know if its going to be like an online world, Car-rpg thing. What what I understand, its going to be like stritcly online racing.

SpicyMchaggis said:
Yeah I did beat the game. You have to keep every car you win to earn 100%. That and all the golds.. etc. etc.. Both are great games..For different reasons. Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc, will never bee in any GT games..they did an article in it in EGM. They only half-hearted pursued it and not only that, those companies have games already independently licensed. (Midnight club, etc.)

I dunno about keeping every car you win, but I do think you need all golds like you said. I'm at like 92% right now.

~brian

I don't feel like reading all 4 pages...but people actually beleive that is the final list?

That "list" has been around for almost a year now. It was started by some kids making a list of cars that would like to see in the game.

I don't think it is the official list. THe only cars that you cna be pretty sure that will appear in the final game is the cars in the GT4:prologue (which is amazing, i have it).

So,... um,... turkey or no turkey, the game is MINE!

BTW, I've been at 97% in GT3 for about a year now,... no real drive to finish it off. Especially since I had a game like Morrowind to sonsume all of my free time. (And no, I didn't buy the game when it first came out.)

....................JACULIFEROUS SPEED ................................

GT4 will be the s***,indeed.That sucks that they put the Vibe in the game but not the P5:wtf: .Oh by the way,isn't the "FINA" McLaren GTR going to be in the game as well as the Saleen S7/S7R,I'm definitely looking forward to those cars.One last thing,I went to EBX the other day and they already had the display box out but it said 7/1:mad: :mad: .That sucks a loooooooooooooooot!!

awwww i can't wait to drive the MSP in GT4!!!!!!

And they also have the SRT-4 so mebbe we can drag race em!!!!!
and mebbe they'll bring back used cars and body kits! :)

i hope they included the turkey also that would be awesome

dunno we'll have to wait and see.....

word

Damn, that a big list and still no sign of Ferrari or Porsche! The Ruf are faster built cars but it's not the same w/o the 911 emblem on the back....

GT doesnt have the license for Ferrari or Lambo or Porsche. I wanna drive the Bently Speed 8 if its there

I friend of mine reserved GT4, and the guys at "gamestop" said its release date is going to be in NOV. The same month as HALO 2. So I can wait to buy a PS2 till then.

Back