MSP in GT4.

Snacks McGee said:
Maybe Halo2...but this is what IGN said...

Gran Turismo 4
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America
Developer: Polyphony Digital
Genre: Racing Simulation
Release date: Summer 2004
The racing game that literally changed the way developers design racing games is back for a fourth North American appearance. While we're all aware of the game's 500-plus cars, the amazingly scenic photo-realistic graphics, the new courses, and the heightened AI, what's really going to make GT4 soar, we think, is the online play. With GT Prologue giving us a little hint of what's to come, the six-player online games should be remarkable. Will the game use the hard disc drive also? It's very possible. We wouldn't count it out. Look for GT4 to probably hit retails stores in summer 2004 (that is, if we're lucky).

if gt4 uses the hard drive option that would be sick as s***...limitless data = massive game :)

Well looks like they figured out the GT3 sucks and came out with something that is better than GT2. I just hope they keep the cars on the list.

Tim

whoa bud...GT3 did not suck..that game was quite good matter of fact..your just saying that because you didn't beat it..haha..GT4 should be great, they finally got pontiac onboard...and they have the skoda octavius..that thing is out of control.

2K3 Mazdaspeed said:
what exactly does that mean?

the gt4 developers aint gonna be limited to just the data space on the cd but have access to a hard drive like on computers.....basically they'll be able to make alot of nice advance ments with plenty of memory space

SpicyMchaggis said:
your just saying that because you didn't beat it..haha

Did YOU beat it? Does anyone know a person who has? My friend & his brother play that game more than anyone I know & he has done ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in the game & it still says he is only 98% done. I'm starting to believe that you get the last 2% for purchasing GT4. :D

Only thing I was disappointed about GT3 was the car selection....oh yeah....and you weren't able to select body kits...man that was the s***! I remember how excited I got when I got to put a full body kit on my ride! :)

I personally liked GT3 much more than GT2. Oh and Black Majik, I did beat GT3 ... so did a buddy of mine. I even have a picture of the screen saying 100% laying around somewhere on my computer.:)

Yeah, GT2 was better IMHO. GT3 is great, but seems a bit too aracade-like. Got to love those used cars from 1 and 2!
moose

girth said:
I personally liked GT3 much more than GT2. Oh and Black Majik, I did beat GT3 ... so did a buddy of mine. I even have a picture of the screen saying 100% laying around somewhere on my computer.:)

They already got the message saying Simulation Mode complete & they have won all of the Arcade races. Can you please tell me what else they have to do to get 100%.

familia in gt4
148520031227_114701_17_big.jpg

148520031227_114702_18_big.jpg

Back