MN Member List!

Speed6 Guy said:
My Name is Nathan 2006 Mazdaspeed6 Black Cherry Mica.

And is there a meet sometime so i can meet some fellow mazda guys & gals. Rawyzf you only live 2miles from me I live behind beebops bar and grill. If nothing else we can have a beer and talk shop once in a while.

Sweet, I have you added!

the 07' ms3 is black mica, and i still got the 1991 mazda mx6 gt unless your just posting the newests cars people have.

am i the only person with two mazdas? yet alone one that is 16 years older that my new one? just curious. thanks for updating my car on the list!

jmacmx6gt said:
the 07' ms3 is black mica, and i still got the 1991 mazda mx6 gt unless your just posting the newests cars people have.

am i the only person with two mazdas? yet alone one that is 16 years older that my new one? just curious. thanks for updating my car on the list!

I just put the newest/best mazda you own on the list! :)

well keep the mx6 on there then... lol jp the disi motor is a good motor... the ecu doesn't like mods but the motor would love you for them :)

Just added 2 more new members...

1. masube81 (Ma) 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
  2. Mazdaspeed48 (Alex) 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Black

black mica on mine there rawyzf! that questionmark looks stupid on mine only!

look at all the trouble you went through to put all the mazdaspeed6's on the top of the list!!!! wheres the love for the ms3's!:bs:

Last edited:
jmacmx6gt said:
black mica on mine there rawyzf! that questionmark looks stupid on mine only!

look at all the trouble you went through to put all the mazdaspeed6's on the top of the list!!!! wheres the love for the ms3's!:bs:

HAHA, I'll rearrange the list to put the newer cars on top :p

I don't know if 7's are taboo on this site or anything, but I just picked up a
1993 RX-7 R1.

(Blitzkid-Jeff) -1993 RX-7 R1

Blitzkid said:
I don't know if 7's are taboo on this site or anything, but I just picked up a
1993 RX-7 R1.

(Blitzkid-Jeff) -1993 RX-7 R1
of course they are welcomed with open arms... they are mazda's :)

Back