MN Member List!

Holy crap I was reading this thread from my cell phone at work and I thought it said that Ryan already crashed his MS6 and I got scared. My damn phone tricked me. I'm glad that isn't the case.

Drumfreak said:
Holy crap I was reading this thread from my cell phone at work and I thought it said that Ryan already crashed his MS6 and I got scared. My damn phone tricked me. I'm glad that isn't the case.

HAHA...haven't even come close yet :)

GhostMercury said:
Hey ryan wana put your old MSP back on the list lol

GhostMercury (Jeff) 2003 MazdaSpeed Blazin Yellow

Glady! I will add it right now!

Dinos Speed6 said:
New Here Dinos Speed6 (Josh) Mazdaspeed 6 Liquid Platinum Metallic

Hey Josh, thanks for making it over here!

I'll add you to the list!

-Ryan

'Nother new MN menber here: danger! (Dan) 2003 Protege ES Black Pearl Mica bone stock, need winter tires!!

danger! said:
'Nother new MN menber here: danger! (Dan) 2003 Protege ES Black Pearl Mica bone stock, need winter tires!!

Welcome Dan, I have added you to the list.

-Ryan

Just got to say that there are a grip load of you MSP'rs out here in MN. I've seen more here in the last two weeks than I have in Seattle in the past two years.

I grew up here - Moved out west 10 years ago. Still have family in MN. In fact my Spicy came from Brookdale Mazda. Drove it out west.

Anyway looks like a strong community.

nk2a said:
Just got to say that there are a grip load of you MSP'rs out here in MN. I've seen more here in the last two weeks than I have in Seattle in the past two years.

I grew up here - Moved out west 10 years ago. Still have family in MN. In fact my Spicy came from Brookdale Mazda. Drove it out west.

Anyway looks like a strong community.

Thanks....yes, we do have a pretty strong community I'd say.

mspeed555 said:
what kind of car did you drive before dan?

Well, I just sold a '97 legacy Outback, but before that I was into Toyota trucks, and before that, watercooled VWs.

holy s***, I haven't check the list in a while. 34 people....that's awesome. We should probably have a HUGE meet sometime, possibly before the first snow fall. Anyone want to throw out a date? or should I just forget it and plan one for next spring?

boostisfun357 said:
holy s***, I haven't check the list in a while. 34 people....that's awesome. We should probably have a HUGE meet sometime, possibly before the first snow fall. Anyone want to throw out a date? or should I just forget it and plan one for next spring?

Yeah...I think we have more MSP's listed than any other state. At least active board members.

As for a meet....Maybe plan something out, or have anyone interested go meet up at Rockfalls this next weekend?

My Name is Nathan 2006 Mazdaspeed6 Black Cherry Mica.

And is there a meet sometime so i can meet some fellow mazda guys & gals. Rawyzf you only live 2miles from me I live behind beebops bar and grill. If nothing else we can have a beer and talk shop once in a while.

Latest posts

Back