MN Member List!

you guys can pretty much add me to the list...i am originally from La Crescent, MN SE MN...but i reside in La Crosse, WI 3 miles east of La Crescent

New MS6 owner in Blaine

This is a list of the MN forum members with their real name and car. To get added to this list, please PM me with your info.

Thanks,
Ryan

Just bought a used MS6 GT 2006 with 7500 miles on it. LOVE IT! Still getting used to the clutch catching. My first snow drive was last Friday 2/20/09. Man, those stock tires are all over the place. I am hoping to just get by for this winter. Will be looking for rims in the fall 09.

Ped - username
Golf - nick name
MS6 GT 2006 Black Cherry - stock everything

randomly on this forum lookin for something, thought I'd check out the old MN thread. I have an E36 M3 now. blacked out. but my old MSP is still around. my bro bought it from me and recently added thundercat headers after some cracks in the stocker. just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

randomly on this forum lookin for something, thought I'd check out the old MN thread. I have an E36 M3 now. blacked out. but my old MSP is still around. my bro bought it from me and recently added thundercat headers after some cracks in the stocker. just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
nice pickup on the M3 4dr. I always loved those. Back when I grew up in small town north Wisconsin there was a guy that did private driver's ed and thats what he rolled in! White, it was beautiful. and NOBODY had an m3 up there.
Just bought a used MS6 GT 2006 with 7500 miles on it. LOVE IT! Still getting used to the clutch catching. My first snow drive was last Friday 2/20/09. Man, those stock tires are all over the place. I am hoping to just get by for this winter. Will be looking for rims in the fall 09.

Ped - username
Golf - nick name
MS6 GT 2006 Black Cherry - stock everything

Welcome! check out mnmazda.com way more action and the nicest group of people you will ever meet. There is a really cheap set of snow rims tires available $400. Let me know (PM me) if you want info.

Hey Im New Duluth MN and I feel like im the only modded Pro5 running around in town... Someone save me. Where all the mazda guys? where does every one hang out in MN?

Just an FYI - I am no longer a MN mod. If someone else wants to keep this list up to date, please PM Antonie to get mod rights :)

NinjaJack247(Dan) aka TheCocaColaMan on the MnMazda site. Sliver 2003 Protege5 NA, black rims, red calipers, red bat symbols, and RallyArmor mud flaps

Reppin down in Mankato while I'm going to school (originally from SD). Black Mica P5, 166k (and rapidly increasing from delivery), lots of plans and mods:
Current mods:
-07 MZ6 brakes (drilled/slotted w/red calipers)
-eBay header
-Shorty carbon antenna
-eBay intake
-Kenwood DDX470 w/Kicker front speakers
-S2000-style shift knob
-6000k low beams
-Yellow fog overlays (soon to have 3000k HIDs behind them)
-Black Plastidipped winter rims
-Gold painted summer rims (from 09 Lancer Ralliart)
-LED interior and rear plate lights (soon to be joined by LED brake and backup lights)
-Cadillac 4-note horns
-Probably some other stuff....

Planned mods:
-Straight-pipe exhaust
-Weapon*R Dragon intake
-Lower it (duh)
-MS3 seats
-Tint
-Maybe JDM tails?
-Headlight projector retro

If anyone else is down in Kato, hit me up! You'll probs find me delivering Topper's...

Shoot and I just found out I won't be there either. Gonna be at Road America's Vintage Weekend.

Back