millenia ? Please Help!

i have a 2001 mazda millenia. i am desperately trying to find some aftermarket tail lights and an HID headlight kit. also i need to know if i can fit 18s on my millenia without any fabricating or cutting of the wheel well. somebody please help. thanks, tim

oi.

18's will fit provided you have proportionate sized tires.

use this: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

HID's are easily found, check ebay for the kind of bulb you take. Also, the only taillights you'll find is probably the 'altezza' ones, also on ebay. Not too much aftermarket for those.

No there are no aftermarket tail or headlamps. You need a 9006 bulb size HIDs. And yes 18's will fit with a bit thinner tire, but be very careful with the offset.

offset?

what is the exact offset i want for my millenia? i want the wheels to sit flush. i heard 40-55mm. thats a very broad range. though. anyway to narrow it down to perfect offset?
thanks, tim

No options for taillights, but for HIDs, check out a variety of places. RPM sells the DDM kits for $99 which is a great deal.

Going with 18" wheels shouldn't be a problem. I don't know the offset of the car, but going up one inch (I assume you're running the stock 17s) with a slightly thinner tire you shouldn't have trouble. As Ashley said, use the tire calculator to figure out which tire will keep you close to your stock overall diameter.

ok maybe im just dumb but that didnt help much. isnt there anyway i can just get a pretty close to ideal offset? more narrowed down than 40-55mm?

Back