Mazda 6 rims?

JayCal

:
Mazda 3 hatchback
Does anyone know if the 17x7 Mazda 6 rims will fit the Mazda 3? I want wider rims, but want to keep the OEM look of the factory rims (and they're cheaper too).

Does anyone know if the 17x7 Mazda 6 rims will fit the Mazda 3? I want wider rims, but want to keep the OEM look of the factory rims (and they're cheaper too).

It won't. The Offsets are different on Mazda 6 wheels. The Mazda6 runs a 60mm negative offset on the stock 17x7" wheels They would be too close to the hub arrangements on the 3.

Source: http://www.mazda6tech.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=1

To keep the stock look but go bigger and/or wider you might consider going with Mazdaspeed3 rims, or RX-8 rims. Those are both popular choices.

Ghost.jpg
n501026661_105432_378.jpg

dsc01284vr6.jpg
and
msp%208.jpg

Last edited:
i'd do a test fit... if you were to run spacers, say 5mm, you'd probably get away with it.....

mazda 6 wheels do fit, i have them on my 3, you can see them in my avatar, no spacers, the rear left one fits just a little snug on center hub area, but otherwise no problems i've had them on for about a year now...

Back