Lets see YOUR computer builds

Ive bought another toy for my PC, Matrox TripleHead2GO Digital Edition. Im using my 3 22 Widescreen Monitors as a Single Hi Def one. actually running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits at 5040 x 1050 Hi Def Resolution... pretty insane to play games..

my laptop went from 512 to 2gigs, reg dvd rom to a dl dvd-rw rom, 80-320gig hd and i as abotu to upgrade the wifi card to a wireless n before my board kicked it. Oh well maybe a nice desktop later on will be built!

Edit: Surfing the net on the wii is a royal pain in the ass with no keyboard or well one that doesn't work with the wii.. 5 different keyboards and none of them work.

my laptop went from 512 to 2gigs, reg dvd rom to a dl dvd-rw rom, 80-320gig hd and i as abotu to upgrade the wifi card to a wireless n before my board kicked it. Oh well maybe a nice desktop later on will be built!

Edit: Surfing the net on the wii is a royal pain in the ass with no keyboard or well one that doesn't work with the wii.. 5 different keyboards and none of them work.

You can always buy a used working board for your laptop on EBAY, i did it, and kept my laptop working. was well worth the money. that way you say money and dont need to buy another computer

You can always buy a used working board for your laptop on EBAY, i did it, and kept my laptop working. was well worth the money. that way you say money and dont need to buy another computer

I looked into that option but im not looking to spend 100+ for a used mother board not when the laptop was only 400 bucks new(was on sale). A new board is 350! def not worth going that route. Right now I'll just keep it as a parts laptop. I can always swap that crap out or I can sell it and get very little out of the parts.

Pics of my upgrade.

Before (with old internals):

PICT1192.jpg

After: (still waiting on GTX 260 to come in. I hope it will fit!)

Switched from Intel to AMD Dual Core. 2.7ghz Kuma Black Edition, 4 gigs ram, 250gb HD with 120gb external. Just need the card to get here and build will be done. Friend painted and powdercoated case for me. 2 tone black with silver accents on top. It looks much better in person and I'm really happy with how it came out. I was tired of silver.

100_2081.jpg

100_2076.jpg

100_2077.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of my upgrade.

Before (with old internals):

PICT1192.jpg

After: (still waiting on GTX 260 to come in. I hope it will fit!)

Switched from Intel to AMD Dual Core. 2.7ghz Kuma Black Edition, 4 gigs ram, 250gb HD with 120gb external. Just need the card to get here and build will be done. Friend painted and powdercoated case for me. 2 tone black with silver accents on top. It looks much better in person and I'm really happy with how it came out. I was tired of silver.

100_2081.jpg

100_2076.jpg

100_2077.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Very Nice and clean setup up have there buddy

i think you are going to have to move that bottom harddrive or flip it around. Bye bye floppy drive

The floppy drive isn't even connected. I just kept it in to keep out dust until I find something to over up the hole. Yeah I think the harddrive is going to get in the way. Newegg showed the GTX 260 as being 10.5 inches long. Good grief!

The floppy drive isn't even connected. I just kept it in to keep out dust until I find something to over up the hole. Yeah I think the harddrive is going to get in the way. Newegg showed the GTX 260 as being 10.5 inches long. Good grief!

my gtx is gigantic, i had to take a piece out of my case just to get it to fit.. it still ended up resting on my ide cable for my dvd rom.. its easily the length of my mobo haha

Well it has been too long that we dont post in here.. This is a nice thread so lets keep it updated guys, Cmon post your Rigs up....

Well after surfing the web looking for some ideas to make me a new PC desktop i found the most INSANE setup ever created,, Jesus ******* Christ this is the type of stuff that could easily make me sell my car to get one of this... Simply because im a Computer freak !!!!! ........ Enjoy !!!!

more info at: http://www.novelquest.com/

******* INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its called EMPEROR

Insane1.jpg

Insane2.jpg

Insane3.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FVuYTnry5E&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FVuYTnry5E&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just one Word................... INSANE !!!!!!!!!!

I forgot all about this thread.. i should put up my rinky dink computer setup on here... the only thing my setup has going for it is 47inch monitor. lol

I forgot all about this thread.. i should put up my rinky dink computer setup on here... the only thing my setup has going for it is 47inch monitor. lol

Well what do you think about the EMPEROR Daniel lol lol lol lol........?????????????

Last edited:
Its cool but the chair is over kill for my taste... I have the same 3 monitor setup right now and love it.(cabpatch)

same here i have 3 22 ....... but have you seen the video ?????? bro you have to admit it its insane bro if i had the cash ill get one without a doubt...

Man I gotta post some updated Pics. Went with the XFX 4870 and have a much better CPU cooler now.

Back