Kent CT meet will be taking place on SEPT. 6th

lol i dunno, im a spur of the moment kinda guy. im kinda pissed cause i never got off my ass to put my turbo in, i need some motivation or something.but i did lower the crap outa my car, lol

1. SpicyMchaggis (Kyle) 2002 Protege DX (Silver) +2-3
2. Tradr11 (David) 1.6L Protege DX (Green)
3. Astral
4. TheGoldPro +2 or 3
5. sm4rtf00d +3-5
6. YuYuRena
7. bruce95fmla
8. JoePR5 (possibly)
9. ramrodmp3 (possibly)
10. cdcbd
11. II-Savy
12. goldstar
13. mixmaster_matt
14. TaiMaiShu
15. JeRNut +3
16. NJMAZDASPEED

Everybody Please List What You're Bringing..

I have updated the attendance list below to reflect what has been posted so far in this thread regarding what people are bringing to the meet.

Please update the list below with what you're bringing to the meet food wise and etc., and if you're not on the list yet add yourself if you're coming, please follow the simple format!

If you're on the list and you're sure you can't make it, feel free to revise the list with yourself removed. This list is to make sure everything is taken care of and to give people bringing foods/supplies an idea of how much to bring.
:D

We still need more meats, cheeses, buns, condiments, macaroni and potato salads, etc.. whatever you think would make the meet a success food wise! The supplies needed to clean up afterwards and eat with are more or less taken care of unless somebody would like to bring additional supplies since it looks like there will be MANY people attending..

1. SpicyMchaggis (Kyle) 2002 Protege DX (Silver) +2-3 people
-bringing ice, coolers, some soda, lighter fluid, charcoal, tin foil

2. Tradr11 (David) 1.6L Protege DX (Green) +1 person
-bringing napkins, paper towels, paper plates, plastic cups, plastic silverware, garbage bags

3. Astral
-bringing russian food

4. TheGoldPro +2 or 3 people
5. sm4rtf00d +3-5 people
6. YuYuRena
7. bruce95fmla
8. JoePR5 (possibly)
9. ramrodmp3 (possibly)
10. cdcbd
11. II-Savy
12. goldstar
-bringing hot dogs, rolls, mustard, relish

13. mixmaster_matt
14. TaiMaiShu
15. JeRNut +3 people
16. NJMAZDASPEED

Last edited:
How odd. I started this thread -- copied from tradr's on protegeclub and look how this blew up ... sweet ....

I will be there. I will be leaving from the Bronx,
I most likely will be trying to get there by 11 or so. lock down some tables and grills.

I will be bringing
Burgers
Some cooking utencils
paper towel
some honey bbq sauce and other sauces
and a few other things.

Someone bring some plates, forks, wrelish, ketchup, other meats, potato salad, ice, cheese, sodas ... and whatever else you feal comfy bringing .
Bruce

I'll be bringing 4 litres of soda. I'll update if I'll be bringing more...

Looking for Zetec

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Zetec. He lives in Bridgeport, CT and came to the last two Kent Falls meets. He is notorious for the "specialty meat" he provided the first time. I haven't seen him on the Forums lately but if he knew about the next meeting I think he'd like to join us.

Re: Looking for Zetec

goldstar said:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Zetec. He lives in Bridgeport, CT and came to the last two Kent Falls meets. He is notorious for the "specialty meat" he provided the first time. I haven't seen him on the Forums lately but if he knew about the next meeting I think he'd like to join us.
I was just talking bout him to my brother jon, the kid with the teal first gen from the last meet, we were saying how he brought the contour, lol and said he did it to be diffrent, lol were like guy its a protege meet, were here to be the same. id like to see him again.

Re: Re: Looking for Zetec

THEGOLDPRO said:
I was just talking bout him to my brother jon, the kid with the teal first gen from the last meet, we were saying how he brought the contour, lol and said he did it to be diffrent, lol were like guy its a protege meet, were here to be the same. id like to see him again.
hahaha, yeah I remember that ...lol
Bruce

yea..dont count on making any burnout videos up in kent..state troopersville..but i know a few places locally that will suffice..

Last edited:
Everybody who hasn't attended this meet before make sure you know how to get to Kent Falls, if you don't.. then follow the directions on the first page of this thread on how to get a good mapquest map to here.

Don't want anybody getting lost. :)

Looks like it should be ok. If there's a chance of rain the forecast is usually worse than what they actually think it might be.

Kent, CT
Today
Sep 02 Light Rain 65/54 60 %
Wed
Sep 03 PM Showers 68/60 30 %
Thu
Sep 04 Rain / Thunder 74/57 60 %
Fri
Sep 05 Mostly Cloudy 72/52 10 %
Sat
Sep 06 Partly Cloudy 72/55 10 %

So anyone from around Central to South CT wanna drive up to Kent together?? I'm coming from Middletown CT.

And I think I'll run to Sam's before the meet, so I can bring bulk stuff. What do you think we need the most?? Hotdogs?? Buns?? Ketchup? MUstard?? Burgers???

YuYuRena said:
So anyone from around Central to South CT wanna drive up to Kent together?? I'm coming from Middletown CT.
Since you're coming from middletown I'm assuming you're getting onto 691 to 84 to 7. If you do that you can probably meet up with me and McHaggis around the Danbury area.

YEa I can go that way or 9 to 84 cuz I'm on the northside of the town. But anyway, I wanna see if any body is driving around Hartford area going up that wants to go. ANd hey you get to drive with a TX titanium MSP, how's that for a bargain

Anybody driving from Worcester, MA area, or anywhere in MA?

Maybe we should meet up before the event and cruise together. I'm going to be taking I-90 W to I-84 W to CT-8 N (according to mapquest).

Back