Kent CT meet will be taking place on SEPT. 6th

People can meet at either Route 8 exit 36, or I84 exit 9

There is no advantage in anybody from the Waterbury area going all the way down to exit 9, so both groups should stay separate and go their own ways to Kent.

So, 2 separate groups! TheGoldpro and others in that convoy know how to get to Kent Falls so simply follow him, or follow me from my convoy on exit 9 on I-84, and we'll guide you there.

Otherwise, brave souls coming at different times can easily get to Kent Falls from directions, themselves, if they'd like.

(203) 470-2203 is my cell but it almost definitely wont work in Kent, only from the commuter lot most likely

See you all there! This is my last post!

II-Savy said:
Oh wait ............ when is it?

(band) (headbang) (group) (attn) (cheers)

the meet is tomorrow it starts at 10 and goes till like 4 or later. the waterbury group is meeting up around 10am and the exit 9 group is leaving about 11:15ish. hope this help and see you there tomorrow.

im off to college on aug. 27 NEPOC should have another F1 Boston race and reserve both tracks so they can link the s*** together

Boys are late, this meet was last year. I'm out until the 21st, so if you guys wanna race you'll have to get someone else to get an annual license.

Back