Kent CT meet will be taking place on SEPT. 6th

Here's the List thus far:
1. SpicyMchaggis (Kyle) 2002 Protege DX (Silver)
2. Tradr11 (David) 1.6L Protege DX (Green)
3. Astral
4. TheGoldPro +2 or 3
5. sm4rtf00d +2 or 3
6. YuYuRena
7. bruce95fmla
8. JoePR5 (possibly)
9. ramrodmp3 (possibly)
10. cdcbd
11. II-Savy

I'm in too, as i mentioned on proclub, but I don't know if the others there know about this site. But is anyone around or in the New London area? southeastern? lookin towards meeting up and traveling in a pack. That'd be bad ass. I'll be bringing eggrolls. :D and soda. peace out homies

yea, if you know anyone aside from trader11 aka david from protege club..bring them into the light...since mazdamp3.com has many many more members than protegeclub does now..hopefully we can get a big turnout...so just like on the other forum..we need to know what everyone is bringing...remember..no beer...and if you do..delabel it..thats what im doing..

we need:
-Grill
-Meat (Burgers, dogs, etc)
-Buns..all types..haha..
-Utensils
-Lots of paper towels
-Beverages
-Trash bags
-potato salad, eggrolls, etc.. whatever else you want to bring.

bring your cameras!

the grills are there allready,we need some match light charcoal, TINFOIL! dont wanna cook on the dirty grills, some bbq chicken.and the such. yeah it would be nice to gte all the guys from protegeclub that were attending the meet over here, but from what it sounds it will still be a good meet, as long as everyone shows. this is the 3rd annual kent meet, and eveyone has been bigger than the last, so hopefully we top last years.

so anywho, ill be bringing some chicken, and bbq sauce.

ok guys im gunna have with me...
my red pro5
2 = yellow pro5's
1 = yellow mp3

maybe 1 or 2 blue pro5s...
1 = my ex gfs new bf...
1 = a guy my cousin knows...

lol last week i only knew two pro5's mine and my ex gfs new bf...
i see them drive down the street or stop in my work and i flag them down and invite them... so far they all have said yes

let me know what i need to bring...

Coming to Kent

I'll be attending the Kent meet. I'll be bringing my son Paul with me. We attended the last two meets and had a great time.

We'll be bringing hot dogs, rolls, mustard and relish.

Mike

02 DX Millenium Red
MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit
Kartboy Shifter Bushings
Suvlights Heavy Duty Wiring Harness
Osram Silverstar H4 Bulbs
Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil (stick now moves like an eel in oil)
5Zigen FNO1R-C 16" Wheels
Yokohama AVS ES 100 205/45-16's
Modified OEM Air Intake

1. SpicyMchaggis (Kyle) 2002 Protege DX (Silver) +2-3
2. Tradr11 (David) 1.6L Protege DX (Green)
3. Astral
4. TheGoldPro +2 or 3
5. sm4rtf00d +3-5
6. YuYuRena
7. bruce95fmla
8. JoePR5 (possibly)
9. ramrodmp3 (possibly)
10. cdcbd
11. II-Savy
12. goldstar
13. mixmaster_matt
14. TaiMaiShu

Kent Meet

Hey ... im kinda new to tha game...i just got my 2003.5 mazdaspeed last friday... i might be goin to the kent meet...anyone from NJ goin???

I will try to come. I have a Mazda MSP and my friends have a 2003 1.8 GTI, 2003 RSX, and a 2003 WRX. What else needs to be brought.

JeRNuT said:
Is this going to be in Kent. If so where in Kent, Macedonia State Park or where?
Location: Kent Falls State Park directly off of Route 7 in Kent, Connecticut

When: Saturday September 6, 2003 10:00am until 4:30pm or later

Come!! :)

Re: Coming to Kent

goldstar said:
I'll be attending the Kent meet. I'll be bringing my son Paul with me. We attended the last two meets and had a great time.

We'll be bringing hot dogs, rolls, mustard and relish.

Mike

SWEET, i was hoping you were coming, me and your son had a good time with the ebraking. lol

Well, my son Paul was real surprised when you ebraked but he thought it was real cool. Are you planning any more wild stunts for our entertainment this time? We're all looking forward to the next show LOL.

Mike

Well, my son Paul was real surprised when you ebraked but he thought it was real cool. Are you planning any more wild stunts for our entertainment this time? We're all looking forward to the next show LOL.

Mike

Back