JDM GV Front Lip, Mazdaspeed3 (Updated - w/ PICS!)

still no pics? You got people waiting here lol...wana see what the fitment is like...how do you plan on attaching the spoiler lip...double side tape will not hold that very long in this weather we have down here so i hope thas not what ur relying on.

How did you get all that for 800?

Lip: $235
Lip Guard: $100
Eyelids: $95
Rear Wing: $370
Rain Gaurd: $135

Thats $935 excluding the shipping....whos *&%$ you suckin to get those prices lol...jk

Last edited:
still no pics? You got people waiting here lol...wana see what the fitment is like...how do you plan on attaching the spoiler lip...double side tape will not hold that very long in this weather we have down here so i hope thas not what ur relying on.

LOL, Im going to used some bolts, and screw the lip onto the front bumper from the inside of the wheel well, if that makes any sense ...

How did you get all that for 800?

Lip: $235
Lip Guard: $100
Eyelids: $95
Rear Wing: $370
Rain Gaurd: $135

Thats $935 excluding the shipping....whos *&%$ you suckin to get those prices lol...jk

Lets just say i didi alot of emailing and ass kissing......(shady)(shady)As for the lip still havnt taken it yet had some work stuff come up and have been stuck in the office the past week till 8-830 at night....This week hopefully i can get my wife or my pops to take the lip and other parts to the shop to get painted....I plan to use the screws it comes with pluse the dubble sided tape it comes with...sorry for the delay....on another note i installed the rain guards and my turbosmart hybrid bov.....

snapped a few pics before the sun went down,not the best pics but lemme know what you guys think, i'll take some better pics later on the week ...

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg
(omg)
hey bro, thats a nice lip, i might be interested, what website did you get that from, also are they reliable ?. another thing is , how much is the front piece and is shipping included ????

thx lots(monkey2)
------------------------------------
"Regular readers will recall that the Neon-based SRT4 we tested in April 2004 posted better numbers: 5.3 seconds to 60, the quarter in 13.9 at 103. Youll also recall that a Mazdaspeed 3 [Power Toys, May 2007] ran to 60 mph in 5.4 and through the quarter in 14 flat at 101. We should note here that at 3233 pounds the Caliber is 249 pounds heavier than that Neon-based SRT4 and 48 pounds heavier than the Mazdaspeed. Mass is never a plus for acceleration, nor does it help braking. The SRT4s brakes dont fade, but 175-foot stops from 70 mph cant be called impressive. "(flame2)

c and D , its the verdict damnit !

Damn you beat me to it.....Putting mine on this friday got it back from the shop yesterday....From the pics it looks like you live in a complex in kendall not to sure though....

i dunno J, im not sold...i gotta see it in person. When u free? U not worried about parking that s**** outide?

i dunno J, im not sold...i gotta see it in person. When u free? U not worried about parking that s**** outide?

Im heading up sawgrass tomorrow night if you wanna roll, ummmm i worry night and day when my car is outside. i have birds and cats on my target list, birds s*** all over the car, cat paws all over the car *sigh* ... AND the other di man dem teif ma a little antenna at skool !!! you believe that s*** ... *sigh*

Do ya think you could take pics without the ricer angles? That'd be great.

___________________________________ <-------this is a horizon...use it.

LOL, my apologizes to everyone !!! dont kno what got me to take the pics like that, hopefully by the end of the week there will an update with better pics using the horizontal line (spin)

I love that lip - I think, I agree with AG I'd love to see that more clearly and straight on - it's hard to get a 'feel' since the car is all black already.

And PLEASE let me know where you got that from, as I need one, it looks similar to the ASPEC kit by Accolade.

I love that lip - I think, I agree with AG I'd love to see that more clearly and straight on - it's hard to get a 'feel' since the car is all black already.

And PLEASE let me know where you got that from, as I need one, it looks similar to the ASPEC kit by Accolade.

i got mine off of a group buy in the other forum, mine's a replica, but TRSpeed3 got his off of japanparts.com, you coould pm him for more info

Japanparts.com FTMFW....I was tought from an early age if your gonna do something do it right...Not saying the replica is bad or anything im just very picky in what i do to my car....

Japanparts.com FTMFW....I was tought from an early age if your gonna do something do it right...Not saying the replica is bad or anything im just very picky in what i do to my car....

i agree, just pay the extra $$$ for shipping and you wont be disappointed, not saying there's anything wrong with what i got with the replica, but if the price of the replica is close to the original, might as well just pay a lil more $$$ for the real thing, dont know why i went with the replica, but i thought there would have been more ppl on the group buy so the $$$ would be way less, i was wrong :( ... lol other than that, it went well ...

maybe sometime soon, me and TRSpeed3 could meet up and take some pics to show you guys the difference in the replica vs the original, if there's any ... ps: better pics being posted tonight !!! :D

Much better photos.

It gives the front a nice aggressive look without being too blatant or ricey. Great looking lip, I'd hit it!

Dono if there is any big diffrences i guess we have to park side to side and see...well i can think of one...CF lip savers....

Back