JDM GV Front Lip, Mazdaspeed3 (Updated - w/ PICS!)

jam_asian85

:
Mazdaspeed 3
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this on ebay and what you guys may think of it. It looks ok, but I dont like how the top of the lip runs in the black part surrounding the fog lights ... any other comments ???

EDIT: Pictures on page 8 !!!

Last edited:
There is a group buy on this on the other forum.

w w w .m a z d a3 f or u m s . c o m /index.php?topic=86334.msg1641717#msg1641717

Sorry if I am not supposed to post the other forum but just trying to help another forum member.

(pukey) sorry i dont personally like it... maybe if i see painted installed pictures might help.. but heck, i dont have a MS3 yet so what am i to worry about

I just saw that too. It adds that needed touch. I bought a factory OE one for my regular 2007 MZ3, and will have to get one for the MS if that is my next purchase.

dont really knwo how to post pics, but hope this works... its the only pic i've taken so far of the lip with my cell so its not too clear

Attachments

• speed3 internets.JPG
    speed3 internets.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,202
lol i know i was jus playin. didnt mean to be so harsh...but i just dont think it is my style, but post some pics up when u paint it

dont really knwo how to post pics, but hope this works... its the only pic i've taken so far of the lip with my cell so its not too clear

Hey Sp33d, how's the fitment on that lip and did you jus screwed it in behind the front bumper by the wheel ???

fits perfectly on... my buddy put it on for me, he just drilled 2 holes in both sides of the lip and its on pretty securely... he did the same thing on his speed... those lips have sold pretty well in toronto, thats his speed on the ebay website, his car was the donor

Anyone know a web site where you can buy this from. The only lip I have seen for the MS3 was over $600. I think it was japanparts.com

Back