JDM GV Front Lip, Mazdaspeed3 (Updated - w/ PICS!)

I should have some pics up this weekend...Got the real lip from Japan in yesterday plus some other JDM goodies.....

I should have some pics up this weekend...Got the real lip from Japan in yesterday plus some other JDM goodies.....

the weekend is gone buddy, where's the pics :p lol
btw did you have them paint it for you or are you going to get it done yourself ???

Sorry wasnt able to get it painted...Taking it this week to my uncles shop to get it painted....I do things the right way not the rattle way

LOL, i kno what you mean, i got mine in the mail yesturday, i should be dropping it off at the body/paint shop today, so hopefully it will be painted and on by the weekend :D

LOL, i kno what you mean, i got mine in the mail yesturday, i should be dropping it off at the body/paint shop today, so hopefully it will be painted and on by the weekend :D

Sweet your gonna install it your self or let the body shop install it???Im painting some other things like my eye lids and my rear bumper cover the black piece....so its gonna take a bit longer....

Damn James...nah waste no time i see...anything else lately? When you gonna let me see the shifter and fogs?

Sweet your gonna install it your self or let the body shop install it???Im painting some other things like my eye lids and my rear bumper cover the black piece....so its gonna take a bit longer....

the body shop is gonna charge me for something that my friend and myself can do in less than 5 mins. i've been reading and people have been saying that the fit is tight and all they have used so far is the 3M double sided tape, i'll probably just use the double sided tape for now, seeing how i dont want to drill any holes in my car ...

the body shop is gonna charge me for something that my friend and myself can do in less than 5 mins. i've been reading and people have been saying that the fit is tight and all they have used so far is the 3M double sided tape, i'll probably just use the double sided tape for now, seeing how i dont want to drill any holes in my car ...

Well i got the lip savers so i have to drill that in to the lip so might as well drill the lip to the bumper....Wat shop did you take it too???

Well i got the lip savers so i have to drill that in to the lip so might as well drill the lip to the bumper....Wat shop did you take it too???

Lip saver, whats that? I took mine to Marlins Motor down south, where's your uncle's shop? Hey we should meet one day and drive up to the sawgrass meet.

The silver pieces in the bottom of the lip i got them but in black CF not silver and ima spray a bit of red on it so it will be like a redish black CF....
1b.jpg

now that looks pretty sweet...and its red...how convenient :) Whered u get em and how mch were they?

I got all my stuff from JapanParts . Com.......I got the Garage Vary Front lip, Garage Vary Eye lids, Garage Vary Black CF lip savers, JDM rain guards, and Garage Vary Black CF wing lip.....Everything shipped was about $800.00

I got all my stuff from JapanParts . Com.......I got the Garage Vary Front lip, Garage Vary Eye lids, Garage Vary Black CF lip savers, JDM rain guards, and Garage Vary Black CF wing lip.....Everything shipped was about $800.00

DAMN YOU !!! hahahahaha, cant wait to see how those stuff come out

saw the site, looks pretty good....nice clean additions to the body. Post some pics when u get all that stuff on ;)

Guess not...what About yours J? on? Link me so i can check it out...and the shifter...and the fogs....baller!! lol what you doin later?

Latest posts

Back