How To: Wire Tuck/Engine Clean Up

I am going to wire tuck mine when I take some time off work. Crazy busy right now lol. I would like to remove cruise control, as well as move p/s reservoir, lines, rad reservoir and am removing AC to make room for 2nd alt upgrade. Does anyone have any how to's on moving the reservoirs and how to relocate the power steering lines... Could I just get some AN fittings and SS Lines to reroute? or better yet use current lines but route behind p/s pump then down so they are minimally visible?

You could use AN lines and fittings but make sure to buy the proper PS ones. would be easier to just remove the system instead of trying to make it hidden. you can also run the lines down around the motor mount so that they are not right in front of you. only one of those lines is high pressure the other one is not under lots of pressure. But make sure to use proper hoses and fittings as the ATF in our PS system will eat more hose/fittings.

I'd like to remove CC too. The second I unplugged the sensor to check if it would be alright I got a CEL though.

I removed my CC and never had a CEL. I just left the stupid little sensor plugged in.

Ohhh ok. Are there any vacuum lines you have to do anything with?

ive removed all of the useless vac lines in the car and capped off the port on the manifold. a vac leak would cause you car to run bad as well. did you leave the electrical plugs plugged in?

I haven't touched anything to do with the CC. I unplugged one of the sensors and started it up to see what would happen, and when I got CEL I just turned it off and plugged it back in. After a battery disconnect everything is back to normal, no CEL.

I am not familiar with what vac lines are unnecessary or where on the mani would need capped. Also what would it be capped with?

Any more info greatly appreciated, thanks!

I haven't touched anything to do with the CC. I unplugged one of the sensors and started it up to see what would happen, and when I got CEL I just turned it off and plugged it back in. After a battery disconnect everything is back to normal, no CEL.

I am not familiar with what vac lines are unnecessary or where on the mani would need capped. Also what would it be capped with?

Any more info greatly appreciated, thanks!

all of them are needed till you start removing pieces that no longer need a vac source. (cruise, vtcs,) Once you start tearing into the wiring and change how lines are run you will see what i mean.

pic below is of the wires/sensors/vac lines moved. Non were cut or extended just undo all of the OE loom and reloomed in tech flex as well as heat shrink on everything.

Back