GB: NEPOC T-Shirts (3 Colors to choose from)

supa saiyan pr5 said:
sorry for the late Entrance!!!!!!

I'll take 1 of each color...\ so add me to the list

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy! You have to make the purchse in order to be on the list. If you buy 3 then that leaves 1 left and I'll gladly make that purchase for us all.

Hey Chris (Kansei), what happened to Emi? Did we scare her away? Buy a shirt for her tooo...or is she waiting for the bikini G/B?

chuyler1 said:
Hey Chris (Kansei), what happened to Emi? Did we scare her away? Buy a shirt for her tooo...or is she waiting for the bikini G/B?

She's still around I hung out with her on Saturday night when I was back in CT. She doesn't post on here much though I dunno. Same with jtmsp22 (other friend from hometown), though I think he sorta still posts on here but his home computer is borked so only comes on from work. I talked to him over the weekend and he said he wanted to buy a few shirts but he doesn't have a paypal account. If I knew what size he wanted and what colors I'd place the order right now. I'll PM him and hopefully he gets back to me soon. I'll call tonight if I remember to.

You don't have to have a paypal account... You should be able to check out with a credit card... also you can call me at 704.604.6378 to with a credit card by phone.

Rickman said:
You don't have to have a paypal account... You should be able to check out with a credit card... also you can call me at 704.604.6378 to with a credit card by phone.

I don't think he has a credit card either. I'll PM him right now.

Just paypal me the money directly (sales@spazchicken.com), and be sure to include all the details (size, color, who you are, etc.) in the comment box.

-rick

Back