GB: NEPOC T-Shirts (3 Colors to choose from)

Rickman

Contributor
:
91 NA + 09 Mazda5
The order page is HERE--> GROUP BUY OVER

Alright guys, here we go. Up for sale we have the Official batch 1 of the NEPOC Club T-Shirts. They are available in one of three colors: Black, Royal Blue, or Orange.

So here's how it's going to work:
We need AT LEAST 24 PAID preorders to make this happen. I'm going to set the time limit to TWO WEEKS. SO, if by Thursday August 24th we do not have enough orders NO shirts will be printed and everyone will get 100% of their money back.... spread the word.

The Price: $13.00
Shipping: $5 (US) or $8 (outside the US)
The Sizes: S-3XL (Sizes XXL & XXXL add $3)
The Shirt: 6.0oz Gildan Ultra Cotton 100% Cotton & 100% Preshrunk
The Print: White
The Wait: 2 week order window, 2 week productions window, 1 week shipping window.

nepoc_black_front.jpg
nepoc_black_back.jpg

nepoc_royal_front.jpg
nepoc_royal_back.jpg

nepoc_orange_front.jpg
nepoc_orange_back.jpg

The order page is HERE--> GROUP BUY OVER

I'll start a list in this thread of people who's order's I've received. PLEASE POST YOUR BOARD ID in the "Message to Seller" portion of checkout.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
-Rick
Spaz

Last edited:
Orders still needed: 0 | Days Left: GROUP BUY OVER!!

01. Christopher Huyler [chuyler1] - 3 Shirts
02. Oleg Rekutin [Astral] - 2 Shirts
03. Mark Foster [bazooka joe] - 2 Shirts
04. Joshua Hanley [altspace] - 1 Shirt
05. DLR Enterprises [Crazee D] - 2 Shirts
06. Bruce Fortier [A223818] - 1 Shirt
07. Christopher Lauretano [Kansei] - 3 Shirts
08. Lee Johnson [Canecreekfreak] - 1 Shirt
09. William Evans [SlowPro98] - 1 Shirt
10. Alejandro Pedreira [Mr. 4500 RPM] - 1 Shirt
11. John Biggins [ronin12] - 3 Shirts
12. Andrew [aMaff] - 1 Shirt
13. Jeremy Swan [supa saiyan pr5] - 3 Shirts

Last edited:
the paypal order page resizes my browser window wicked tall... (prolly cause i have 2 monitors, one in portrait mode)

but the order's in :)

webmaster forgot to change the title (he copied the order form from a group buy i've got going on the MR2OC forums)

altspace said:
Paid....now where is it already! hehe...j/k. Thanks bro!

let me gues what color you got..................................................(uhm)

BLACK?

hey rick i know i havent sent you payment for the last shirt i ordered....can i paypal you money for this shirt today as well as the other and have all the shirts shipped together?

bazooka joe said:
let me guess what color you got..................................................(uhm)
BLACK?

Now how did you guess that?

I see the list reads 1 thru 24, but if people order more than one shirt, does that not add up to the total amount needed to make this happen?

yeah, look at the very top of the first post. You'll see the number still needed to make this happen.

Rickman said:
are you guys seriously fussing about how the list is put together?...

ya, both those clowns work from home so they have tooooooo much time on their hands...! "pay no attention to the clowns that work from home" i trust your math skills rickman!! :)

Why not...its a good way to bump the thread.

If you want to get picky, I think the spelling is a bit off for 03 and 04. 03 should be Frank Zappa and 04 should be Lightning McQueen!

j/k guys!

OK, that took me a few mins to figure out...but i get it now!!
Der...I'm a little slow...

Back