FS: BC Coilovers less than 1700 miles - brand new, mint. Selling Protege! Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubbz88

Hi. Fiance and I decided I needed a bigger car for our upcoming family so I am going back to stock on my MSP and selling her.

I purchased these 2 months ago from **********. Love them, they ride great, solid coilover. No problems. Comes with front endlinks and spanner wrenches. No rust, no issues with adjustments. Nothing seized. Like new shape.

Looking for $875 shipped/ppd. Will consider trades for a NICE Kenwood Double din deck (GPS is a plus) + Cash on your end. I am ebay verified with over 100+ transactions. Feel safe in dealing with me.

Here are pics and a picture of the stance it gave my car.

Location? Also is your price firm? Your pics are not working by the way. I click on them and a Web page opens but no pic. Also what's ppd?

I'm definitely interested but not at $875. At that price range I might as well buy them new.

Ok well new you are looking at a grand. I felt as $125 off the price for coilovers that have barely broken in was a fair price. What price point do you have in mind?

Can't see pics well so just going off what can be seen and assuming used is used. I think the price needs a serious decrease--like the other person said, might as well get them new for that.

339nc0j.jpg

I uploaded a bigger picture. Not sure why imageshack keeps resizing my images.

Gabi hasn't contacted me back but I am asking $800 shipped for the Set. Please PM. Again, no rust or binding of the collars, everything is like new shape. I had these on less than two months. Just went back to stock to sale the car!

Can't see pics well so just going off what can be seen and assuming used is used. I think the price needs a serious decrease--like the other person said, might as well get them new for that.

I appreciate your comments but I still don't understand how $830 shipped isn't a good deal for a near new set of coilovers that haven't been tracked or abused. If you can find BCs for $830 new shipped more power to you but I felt that it was a reasonable price all things considered. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back