FS: BC Coilovers with SPC arms NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomdoom

Contributor
:
2008 Black Mica MS3
SOLD

For sale local pick up or Ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping. Brand new BC coilovers with camber plate option and pair of brand new spc control arms. $1000 pick up I live in north east ohio akron/canton area. The "othersite" is where these were purchased ( S U ) total over 1400 new. BC coilvers were 999.00 + 195.00 adjustable camber option. Spc arms were 109.07 each . Price is firm as these are brand new and Im really undecided if I wanna sell or install.

[BUMP 1000 SHIPPED FOR THE COILOVERS AND CAMBER AMRS. BEST TO HAVE THESE TOGETHER IF YOUR GONA DO ANY AMOUNT OF DROP OVER AN INCH![/COLOR]

038-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

[BUMP 1000 SHIPPED FOR THE COILOVERS AND CAMBER AMRS. BEST TO HAVE THESE TOGETHER IF YOUR GONA DO ANY AMOUNT OF DROP OVER AN INCH![/COLOR]

Heres a shift nob i got sitting around too 30.00 shipped few surface scratched was on car about 7k miles
055-1.jpg

PM if any questions Im gona post some other stuff for sale in the mazda 3's section if interested in oem springs/wheels check it out (usa)

Last edited:
lol put them on, you already spent the 1400+, why not have fun with what you spent and not lose 400 bucks? you'll most likely regret and want to get more later...

if your parting out, then that might be different

(bump)

WILLING TO SHIP if buyer wants to pay shipping. I will also include the milwaulki hole saw and arbor needed (if you want to be able to use front camber plates on the fly adjustments) for install. If truely interested Ill go check out shipping rates to your location.

I bought the coilovers thinking my struts were bad but turned up being bad endlinks. I already have cobb springs on now. I could use the cash and I doubt Ill have this car for more than a couple of years from now so it's prob. not worth putting them on. I mean when I sell this car someone is probably not gona give me more money for having coilovers and Im not gona want to part these out. Mostly I could use the money pay off my credit card :) Goin to work now will respond to any messages in the morning.

its gona be around 50 bucks I think anything more than that I will pick up on my end for anyone in continental 48 states. this is with 1k worth insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back