FS: 2002 Protege (Hi-Boost turbo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falango

FS: 2002 Protege ES

The time has come to hand off the baby to the next lucky owner.

For sale is my 2002 Protege ES. I am the second owner, had the car since Feb 2005. This car has been absolutely great to me. No accidents, no breakdowns, and all regular maintenance has been done. I worked at both a detail shop and Mazda dealership, and I made sure it was always looking and running its best. Now for the specs:

AC, cruise, power everything, remote keyless entry, auto, 176000km. Interior is in mint condition. Brand new floor mats, no color fade on vinyl, non smoker, it practically looks brand new inside. Exterior has some chips in the paint from road trips and long drives, but there isn't one door ding, body is in great condition. Front bumper has some scrapes and pressure cracks from speed bumps. Mod list is as follows:

AWR front and rear motor mounts
4 piece BuddyClub2 body kit
Crystal White Pearl paint job (Mazda color 34K)
Gemini Composites reverse cowl carbon fibre hood (custom painted)
AutoEXE replica front upper grill
MSP rear spoiler
Carbon fibre rear valence keyhole cover
MAM brushed aluminum gauge rings
Aluminum "Protege" door sills
BlueBatmobile taillight overlays
Custom 24 way adjustable coilovers (development based on Tein SS)
AWR adjustable end links
17" Motegi LC5 bronze wheels
205/40/17 BF Goodrich G Force KDW2 tires
MSP trunk sub and amp rack (with upgraded JL Audio 8" sub)

There are other small, very practical mods done to the car as well, like the door chime kill. Some parts in here you won't find in many other cars, such as the gauge rings (original MAM rings), and the hood, which was from the ORIGINAL manufacturer of these reverse cowl hoods, Gemini Composites. Everyone that had one of these can vouch for their strength and absolutely flawless finish. The clearcoat is in pristine condition. I rarely ever even had food in this car, so the interior has to be seen to believe how great the condition is. The motor had a compression test last year, and was at 180psi across all 4 cylinders. This car has never let me down.

I will also include 15" steel wheels with winter tires for FREE, as well as several other spare and OEM parts.

Why am I selling it? I'm moving, and it will soon be time to move into a bigger family oriented vehicle. Asking price is $5000 (Canadian dollars) obo.

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Price dropped to $5000!!!!! I've parted out some pieces, and need the car gone ASAP. Make me an offer, I'll consider them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back