fast and the furious 4. Not that bad

are you stupid? the beginning of this one shows him with han from tokyo drift, and at the end, hes being driven off to jail when paul walker and his chick and the other dude goes and it ends when paul walker goes in front of the prison bus and obv its implied he high jacks it, and vin diesel then fleas to tokyo where han already fled to at the beginning of the movie, only to find out han died, and now vin diesel races the cowboy, aka the start of the 5th movie.

dumbass.

sorry for the spoiler, jujst wanted to point this out to this kid

spot on.

are you stupid? the beginning of this one shows him with han from tokyo drift, and at the end, hes being driven off to jail when paul walker and his chick and the other dude goes and it ends when paul walker goes in front of the prison bus and obv its implied he high jacks it, and vin diesel then fleas to tokyo where han already fled to at the beginning of the movie, only to find out han died, and now vin diesel races the cowboy, aka the start of the 5th movie.

dumbass.

sorry for the spoiler, jujst wanted to point this out to this kid

No im definitely not stupid or a dumbass. Point made, thought about that after I made the post, it doesnt matter though. We are all speculating about a 5th, if they take it back to Japan then why are they bouncing around again in this series? IMO the movies are all over the place.

Im not a KID either, I'm older than you.

Last edited:
Im interested in seeing where they will make the 5th one. I just wished they showed turboed nsx more. That car was just as sexy as the driver.

I didn't notice any...but my knowledge for rappers isn't very large.

Now that I think about it, the first one had Ja Rule, the second had Ludicris, and the third had Bow Wow...that has to be someone in part 4...

Tego Calderon and Don Omar

No im definitely not stupid or a dumbass. Point made, thought about that after I made the post, it doesnt matter though. We are all speculating about a 5th, if they take it back to Japan then why are they bouncing around again in this series? IMO the movies are all over the place.

Im not a KID either, I'm older than you.

lol i didnt mean to be so offensive, haha my bad, but i think they made tokyo drift, just trying to be different, and then they threw vin diesel in at the end to try to make it similar to the first two, and then they decided it left WAAAYYY to many holes, which it did for me at least.

so this one was made to fill the holes, and now theyll get back on track... my ideas.

and my bad again, dad, i really didnt mean to offend you haha

i just watched the movie, i still think tokyo drift was better because of the plot. but this new one is pretty good, kept me wondering who the hell that one dude was that they were looking for, nice surprise in the end though.

Not a bad flick. I like when the sti rolled over and the drive shaft was missing from the car oops

I enjoyed the movie.

For anyone who watches it, expecting realistic car stuff, seriously......

Great entertainment, can't wait for the next one!

lol i didnt mean to be so offensive, haha my bad, but i think they made tokyo drift, just trying to be different, and then they threw vin diesel in at the end to try to make it similar to the first two, and then they decided it left WAAAYYY to many holes, which it did for me at least.

so this one was made to fill the holes, and now theyll get back on track... my ideas.

and my bad again, dad, i really didnt mean to offend you haha

agreed .. 2 years though until the possibility of a 5th one so we can all speculate and brainstorm until the finished product if one .. its ok, son. lol

Fast & Furious 2009

So I saw the original Fast & Furious in 2001 while a sophomore in high school and just about when tuning cars in our generation exploded. I remember what an incredible rush it was getting out on the road and eventually working on my car myself. I think any and all of us captured in the tuning of our cars would say they liked the original...I saw the new one this past friday and the cars are better, the action is amazing and the storyline took less of the "boy street racer" theme. I left the theater with rekindled spirits of being 16 again and I am trying soo hard to fight the urge to put a suspension kit on my Speed 3. It's tough being 23, with a job, saving for a house with a gf and with the govt. giving $8000 to all first time home buyers...what do I do?

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 95
wow, uhhh, dont let a movie sway your financial situation? not to be a dick but i think a house is a higher priority than suspension on a car. and im sure the GF isnt gonna stick long if all u decide to do is mod a car rather than buy a house. house = investment, car = moneypit. save for the house bro, cars will ALWAYS be there, good deals on a home like right now may come and go and never come back

wow, uhhh, dont let a movie sway your financial situation? not to be a dick but i think a house is a higher priority than suspension on a car. and im sure the GF isnt gonna stick long if all u decide to do is mod a car rather than buy a house. house = investment, car = moneypit. save for the house bro, cars will ALWAYS be there, good deals on a home like right now may come and go and never come back

I agree. That is, unless you plan on living in your Speed3 with your old lady..

i bought springs for $85, just get springs, its much cheaper, that's like a nice dinner right there :). I honestly think spending $800+ on suspension is ridiculous unless you track the car or plan on keeping it for a VERY long time.

i bought springs for $85, just get springs, its much cheaper, that's like a nice dinner right there :). I honestly think spending $800+ on suspension is ridiculous unless you track the car or plan on keeping it for a VERY long time.

i can agree with that IF you are installing yourself, and u will not have to roll fenders....

Damn, $85? I've been eyeballing the Eibach Pro set myself.

I'm older than you, but in the same boat... Put a contract on my first house two Sunday's ago.

Save for the house, interest rates are too low to pass up right now... besides, the house will give you somewhere to install those springs you get next spring with the $8k!!

I hope this credit doesn't lead to people buying homes they can not afford because that is what lead in large part to the financial melt down we are experiencing now. The $8000 is not coming out of thin air, it's being charge to and placed on the backs of future generations and there is a train wreck the likes the world has never seen just over the horizen. You would still be crazy not to jump on the house, just be modest in your purchase because the bridge is out and the train is going full steam.

Back