fast and the furious 4. Not that bad

Yeah i noticed the driveshaft as well. I just will give them the benifit of the doubt and say it flew off in the crash. But as we all know is just a pos car they use to wreck. Oh well.

Really liked the movie. I too went in not really thinking it was going to be that good but came out very surprised and thought it was great. I love the scene at the funeral with all the ricers out front!

^ haha that rx7 look good and the civic was jdm'd out.

i saw it for the second time tonight and have decided its the best one out of the 4.

I just got back. Great movie not disappointed at all.

It gets two thumbs up. (2thumbs)

^ haha that rx7 look good and the civic was jdm'd out.

i saw it for the second time tonight and have decided its the best one out of the 4.

Yeah I deffinitly agree. I really like tokyo drift and this one. The first two were a little over done imo. The second one especially the first one was to but its the first one so you gotta love it lol. I'm going tomorrow to see it again lol. I just like seeing a movie about cars on the big screen.(rockon)

i like the script on this one. there's no corny one liners unlike in 2F2F and the ending was good too :)

It was ok at best. Then again the viewing experience was hampered by dozens of teenage hoodlums that wouldn't shut the f*ck up during the movie.

The plot was as thin as rice paper and predictable, the action scenes were sometimes ENTIRELY CGI. I don't know if I'm the only one but it seemed to have more time spent in Fed office conferences than actual car scenes.

Paul Walker's character pics 3 imports from city impound yet he never drives the best of them all- the red GTR. Heck, you don't even see it- how cheap! Instead he drives an older blue GTR that powerslides wayyyyy to easy for AWD.

Leaving the movies sucked because we were treated to the expected ricer burnouts and unecessary loud revs. In fact we had a blue MS3 in front of us that was driving like a complete ass hat. It's sooo anoying. Maybe it was a member here. Theater was the Regal at CrossKeys in South Jersey. If so...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Good movie, I too was disappointed i did not see the red GTR :(, also disappointed i didnt see ricers go crazy...:( i was looking for SRT-4's all over and couldnt find one?!?!?!

i work at a movie theater so i got to see it for free! it was a sold out show and i just walked in... i wonder if i took anyone's seat? lol.

And yeah the movie was pretty bad ass. i didn't see a ms3 though :\

Jordana Brewster in the Honda NSX was so HOOOOOOT!

O god yes she is! Thought it was pretty good, I wasnt sure what to expect after Tokyo Drift, interesting how they started it off tho with a flashback. The Porsche didnt fit the movie though, even in just a few scenes. Disappointed no MS3 also! No ricer issues where I was, although I went to a 1055 show and 17 yr old driving curfew is Midnight. Anyone think the ending was left for a possible 5th one??

its completely set up for a fifth and i read somewhere online that they are already signing some of the actors for it

i personally thought the movie was complete crap. nothing really entertaining with the cars unless you like watching cars going cgi through some tunnels/caves as entertainment. movie was way too long too. just my .02. i'll stick with tokyo drift in terms of the F&F franchise.

how is this when this movie takes place between the second and third films.

The movie couldn't take place between 2 and 3, the opening scene had to have been a flashback .. Do you not remember at the end of Tokyo Drift, last scene, Vin Diesel races? He cant race if hes in prison ......... (uhm)

are you stupid? the beginning of this one shows him with han from tokyo drift, and at the end, hes being driven off to jail when paul walker and his chick and the other dude goes and it ends when paul walker goes in front of the prison bus and obv its implied he high jacks it, and vin diesel then fleas to tokyo where han already fled to at the beginning of the movie, only to find out han died, and now vin diesel races the cowboy, aka the start of the 5th movie.

dumbass.

sorry for the spoiler, jujst wanted to point this out to this kid

didn't bother getting out to watch it, rottentomatoes gave it a bad score so wtf I'll wait for it to start circling around the net.

The movie was cool. I liked the selection of cars choosen in this one. I didnt see much riced out, bodykitted rides at all. The plot was okay. And girls looked hot in this movie. Ill get the dvd. I seen a few ricers in the parkinglot. But not much cops.

Hope there arn't any washed up rappers in the movie. <Cough Cough> Ja Rule: MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I didn't notice any...but my knowledge for rappers isn't very large.

Now that I think about it, the first one had Ja Rule, the second had Ludicris, and the third had Bow Wow...that has to be someone in part 4...

Back